Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

ladies wanted in the norwich erea for some sexy fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

would love to meet girls in the norwich erea for nsa fun,im a first timer and horny as hell,good sized cock

RE:ladies wanted in the norwich erea for some sexy fun

do you enjoy fucking other mens wives alot of men get addicted to it and get the wives addicted to other mens cock too. is this something you enjoy

I take it you've never met many wimps who are happy about thier wives being screwed

also would you find it erotic knowing that for the whole duration of your long affair with his wife the husband would be wearing a cb2000 cock chastity cage to stop him even gettting a hard on or a chance to cum.

im willing to beg and plead

RE:RE:ladies wanted in the norwich erea for some sexy fun

If you're going to beg then I might let you feel my cock in you, but you might have to stand in your stockings with your panties off and your legs spread and let your pussy be licked and fingered and your clit sucked and flicked with my tongue until you cum all over my fingers - then I might let you fuck yourself on me as I sit on the edge of a sofa, holding your hands behind you. Your husband can just sit there and watch yourself begging to take my cock in your mouth and wet pussy
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"