Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Gorgeous CDTV party - Wisbech

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Gorgeous convincing TV with her own house , is hosting a party for upwards of 3 guys (preferably more!) ..... all I ask is that you bring a bottle & a hard cock . It will be me fully dressed greeting you at the door , we can all have some drinks , watch some films and then I would like ALL of you to take me . I want cock in my mouth , my pert little ass , everywhere , anything goes. See my profile to contact me , am looking to get this party set up for sometime this coming week or the week after.need all those attending to mail me urgently

RE:Gorgeous CDTV party - Wisbech

I'm WELL up for it :)

RE:RE:Gorgeous CDTV party

That's good then baby ..... Mmmm a nice young cock as i said , I just need 2 (or more) others to confirm that they want to join in , & I'll organise the date. The date time can be fairly flexible , as have my own place ... but there must be at least 3 guys involved to make it a good night
one of you has had the balls to be up for this , lets have the rest of you ! x

RE:RE:RE:Gorgeous CDTV party

When is ur party I'd love to play dirty with u can u dress me to I have a willing hard cock and shaved balls and can travel u r gorgeous babe. I'm not a full member so can u let me know some contact details so I can talk to u )

RE:RE:Gorgeous CDTV party - Wisbech

What nights can you be free to visit me this week or next week ? ...... I now have 2 other guys interested in joining in, so if all 4 of us can agree on a night then we can have a party to remember xxx

RE:Gorgeous CDTV party - Wisbech

I would love to attend. Message me for pics

are you free tonight to travel to wisbech? ... if I can get the 2 other guys to be free too , we can have some cum fun. let me know in the next hour or so
You will need not to be shy in front of other guys , as I will only set this up if I can get at least 2 guys to come

RE:RE:RE:RE:Gorgeous CDTV party

can you be free to travel to wisbech tonight? --- if I can get the other 2 guys to be free , the party is on. Let me know urgently

can you be free to travel to wisbech tonight?
If i can get the other 2 guys to be free tonight , then the party will go ahead ... let me know urgently