Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Submissive making my fantasies into reality.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I recently jumped into the exciting world of BDSM as a submissive with a creative side that I knew would be very pleasurable for all! For years I had just fantasized, slowly building up the courage to actually try it. And one day I decided it was time. I readied myself by shaving my body bare and making sure to apply lotion and moisturizer to make my body soft and my curves sleek. My heart pounded in my chest as I messaged a very dominant man whose private pictures made me week in the knees and the language he used when addressing me held me in a state of readiness to be obedient to him when we were to meet later that night. I was hesitant about the spot he had chosen to meet at. It was an adult theater with others who would be there, but he assured me that I would be safe and he would protect me and we would have a great time. So as I put the finishing touches on my makeup and looked my sexy outfit over in the mirror I sighed and said to myself...you got this honey let's have fun and explore. I arrived at the theater before him so I could check it out and get comfortable with my surroundings. There were about 15 guys there some of them really hot and they all seemed to be checking me out so I was beginning to get very turned on. He had told me where to sit...in the first row directly in the middle so he would know it was me. A few minutes later he showed up and sat next to me. We shook hands and I immediately felt safe with him and his grip was strong and I gently gave my hand to him softly. He began to rub my thighs and my body began to go slowly into his control. He would tease me brushing the back of his hand against my privates just enough to begin to really stir me inside and excite me more than I had ever been. I began breathing heavily and moaning as I let my body be explored by his hands. Before I knew it he had begun to pull my skirt down and I looked around to see if I would get in trouble and he sensed my hesitation and assured me that it was ok and nobody would say anything. So I allowed him to continue and remove my skirt, then my top came off and I was wearing only thong panties, a lacy bra and high heels that made my butt look really good when I walked. His hands were all over me and I loved it! We had a small audience watching and slowly getting closer to us as he used his hands to get me into a frenzy of desire. He then took control by putting his hand on my neck and gripping me in a way that was soft but strong enough to let me know that I was his and he was in charge I gasped and my eyes locked on his and he pulled me up out of my seat  and my ass was now on display because the thong was very revealing. He quickly turned me around and I was facing all the guys as he undid and removed my bra. With one hand across my body holding my neck, the other slid down the front of my panties and I moaned as my tiny penis and balls were grabbed and disappeared in his big hands. He then pulled me closer to him and said in my ear let's get you naked and show you off. I looked at him and nodded okay. I felt my thong slide off and I gulped as I became exposed for everyone and watched as they looked at my intimate areas. I felt a rush come over me, and I felt their eyes looking at my nakedness and pleasing them. I felt so alive, so thrilled, and so turned on! He lowered me and I was soon on my knees in the front row of the theater and eye level with his bulge that was impressive and looking like it wanted to come out so I undid his belt unzipped the pants and the biggest, thickest, juiciest cock flung out and dangled in front of my face. I was instantly mesmorized by it and gave him a happy look as I opened and took him into my mouth. It was magnificent. It filled my mouth and my lips clung to it and I was glad to have them wrapped around it massaging it with my mouth letting him deeper and deeper until I felt it tap against my throat and he paused to view me with his cock filling my mouth completely and to signal with his eyes that his cock was boss of me and would explore me thoroughly. My eyes met his and I looked up and pushed forward gagging myself on his cock and gasping as it came out the moaning and diving back on it to show I wanted more. I was ruled by his cock that night. In front of everyone there even a few women who came in with their boyfriend's to play in front of other people, and that was the beginning of my submissive life. To be continued.