Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Any males looking to be Dominated

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for men who know their place is at the feet of a Dominant Mistress. Do you long to serve? Hand over all control? Come and chat to a strict but patient Mistress who is willing to train  your mind and body.

Good evening mistress. I hope your night is going well. I just wanted to stop by and say hello

Love to serve and obey your every need and wishes my darling lady please get in touch with me my gorgeous lady xx ??????

I think I'm beeoned training ??

Seeking someone to show me my first time getting plugged turned out 

Am ready your requirement

Am ready full all requirement

I'd like you to train me a new fetish 

I have a milking femdom fantas

Waving my hand in the air !

I'm in the L.A. area looking for a Mistress I can worship who has a strapon to PEG me!  ??

I'm in the L.A. area looking for a Mistress I can worship who has a strapon to PEG me!  ??

Definitely looking to be dominated by a Goddess like You.

I would love to be dominated I never done it before but always wanted it 

I love it when a top takes his time and passionately makes love to my boi pussi, on my back legs almost over my shoulders and teases my love canal then slips it in slowly, about the tenth stroke I feel his shaft expand that's when I clamp down squeezing his cock as he's trying to go deeper in me, I hear him grunt then I think I'm ready for it but in reality I'm not, he thrusts it hard,deep and with both hands on my shoulders, it takes my breath away and it hurts really
 good as I squeal and do a very low moan, we get a rythm going, he's dripping with sweat and I'm drenched then I hear him say I going harder and deeper and I clamp my boi pussi muscles as hard as I ever did, I felt intense pain then I cried from the joy of it as he lip licked me then I felt the heat of his live juices deep in side me, my first lover had popped my cherry filled me and wore my pussi out, but in ten minutes Tues he had me doggy style and slammed it right away, for thirty minutes he never let up, we were FUCKING HARD, ten inches in me and hec collapsed and atleast four inches was still in me, greatest feeling ever, I need another top to help me

I am really interested in you mistress. I love to be dominated yes please

Why is this thread so out of date?

Yes mamm! Pick me, pick me.

Definitely my thing xx

Hi 

Dominate me mistress I will worship you. 

Maybe are you any good?

Hello mistress I am at you becking call for what ever you want me to do

Good  morning Mistress