Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

First time DP

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for fit, young, attractive males to join us and give Jane her first "real" double penetration. We have experimented with toys, and now Jane is keen to try the real thing. Drop us a line if you would like to play.

RE:First time DP

will it be possible to watch? on beach

I might be interested, where abouts are you guys?

RE:RE:First time DP

Mike - we weren't planning to do this on the beach, but if it turns out that way then you (and anybody else) are welcome to watch.

Jane & Kev xxx

RE:RE:RE:First time DP

janekev sorry about that but we would like to watch, and of course the likely place for jane to try will be away from the beach.look forward to seeing you there anyway.
mike

RE:RE:RE:First time DP

Would love to watch and join in on the cane grounds!

RE:RE:RE:RE:First time DP

Mike - maybe we should arrange something a bit more private, just the 4 of us?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:First time DP

new to this would like to watch first not sure where that will take us, it might not go any further than watching, is that ok with ye.should we see you in car park first on a saturday night?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:First time DP

Okay - that's fine with us. Any suggestions as to which car park you would like to meet at?

I would really love to watch join with you... just let me know when&where..,
if you dont know a good parking, contact me and i will show you one.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:First time DP

what about that one in estepona you mentioned before?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:First time DP

Havana Beach? We have played there a few times, and had good fun. When can you go there?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:First time DP

I would love to go too.. let me know when please. ;D

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:First time DP

end of sept start of oct

dp

did your mrs get her DP?

RE:dp

Not yet - you volunteering? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

dp

I am very keen to participate..!

volunteer

of course i would, But i am in murcia! I have done a lot but DPing someone else's wife would be a highlight for me and i know she loved it as well!

Was a few years back so looking to refresh my memory as to how good it is!

DP

Hi read all the replies wonder why no play yet?

I love DP, Both holes used by me so you can see which way is best for you.

John

DP

im volunteering.

contact me

RE:DP

Tantra - nobody has contacted us through our profile as we asked, so that´s why no play. As we are only Classic members that´s the only way we can make contact.

JoeyG - see above.

If anybody would like to play, then please contact us through our profile so we can take things further.

Jane & Kev xxx

RE:RE:DP

Would love to help. Being quite excercised in MFM's and DP also. Live around the corner to you, so, should not be a prob to meet.

Will be in the chat frequently, maybe we find date to chat about your desires?

Done it at last!!

Jane finally got her DP!! Thanks to Bbsanchez1 for the very important role he playedimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
Jane´s reaction? "That was amazing!!" We both hope there´s lots more to cum.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Done it at last!!

H,i will be in Estepona tomorrow. would love to meet up! message me if you'e interested! xxx