Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We will be going to Costa Natura at Estepona most Sundays. Look out for the yellow and white parasol with the little windmill on top!!! If you see us, cum and say hello. Guys, girls, couples, groups all welcome. We just love to play out in the open, so cum and join us.
Jane & Kev xxx

heya

you guys still around, im duquessa area. lots of places....

fun

any singlescouples out there looking for sexy fun. very clean & discrete. pref. daytime can supply pics if asked. vera, mojacar,albox. or anywhere within about an hours drive. nitram.

RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

those that include septimber

RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

We have had family staying with us for the past month, but will be back on the beach on Sunday August 22nd, and every Sunday then on until at least the end of September.

RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

looking forward to watching,are you further over the beach from where the steps go up to cnatura resort (am or pm)

RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

thanks for your reply. look forward to meeting and watching in sept.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

Yes, we are usually further along the beach, a little bit away from the resort.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

sounds good do we watch you there or up on the green bank area. are you there am or pm?we where there in july am.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

We usually get there around Noon and stay for 4 or 5 hours. Normally flirt and mild play on the beach, then if things hot up enough move to the area with the tall canes behind the beach.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

hi again by any chance where you there last sunday. i saw yellow white umbrella but not sure about windmill? so went away again.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

No - we weren´t there last week, but al being well will be there this Sunday img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

do you still go to car park on sat nights?
mike

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

We haven´t been lately, but if you would like to make arrangements to meet there that would be cool.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

was hoping all going well to drop by to watch this sat

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona - most Sundays throughout the summer

Can´t do Saturday - maybe Sunday?

Sat 9 Oct 2010?

Are you plnning to go on Sat Oct-09 as well? Could plan to be around
jo

Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

New to this for the both of us, are you about the weekend of 16th 17th Oct. My female partner loves being my slave and wants to wank a guy at a secret carpark meet one eve that weekend whilst I get wanked by a female, after that anything may happen. We can supply pics if you require.

RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

We can certainly be around on those dates!! Which car park did you have in mind?

RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

can i cum too, watch or join in?

RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

The more the merrier!! (At least as far as we are concerned)
Jane & Kev x

16th-17th

Where abouts will this take place?

RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

so now winter is here where do you guys party, do you still do a bit of dogging in the carpark in estopona, had a great time last time

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

We do still go to the car park in Estepona occasionally, but more often to Cabopino as it´s virtually guaranteed to get some action there.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

good to hear your still having fun let me know when you plan on playing again. would luv to see you guys again. take care speak soon

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

what part of Cabopino you you usally go

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

We go just a little way into the car park, usually parking under a big tree. We are in a dark blue Saab. If we go it´s invariably on a Saturday night between 10 & 11pm, weather permitting.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

are you planning to go play this weekend. saturday the 17th of december. let me know and i´ll be there. estopona is ideal as i don`t know cabopino to well.
hope to hear more from you soon.
x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

Don´t think the weather is going to be suitable for this weekend.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

happy new year, let me know if and when you plan on having some fun in the new year

dogging estopona tonight

hey,
i will be at the car park in estopona port (where they hold the market)tonight from whos up for some outdoor fun.all welcome X

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Are You around the weekend of 16th 17th Oct

i will be in the carpark in estopona port (where we played before) would love to meet for some out door fun.X