Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

redsoxbabe's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 01.05.2010, we're going to chameleons in darleston on sat if anyone is interested in a meet drop us a line

RE:redsoxbabe's Quick Swing

sorry trying to find on map which county is it in thanks tony

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

New dogging place in LeedsWakefield near to M62

Guys - not actually a dogging site but lots of sex takes place in Methley (M62 west Rothwell). Turn off at roundabout and take an immediate left. Go straight on a take slip road. Go all the way down, as you come to the fly ovwer take a left, drive down to the bottom of road and turnaround. You can park on the side of road. The road is quite a long way backfrom the main road. Good when just getting dark.

I have seen a straight couple naked in a green 4x4, she was squeezing her tits and he was fingering her. BOTH FUCKING NAKED.

I think this would be a real good place ato go dogging and just watching as so quiet. Great place to strip naked in car, sit in car and wank and let women and guys walk past, open door, bend over and get fucked or do woman over carv bonet whilst girls finger themselves and guys rim there tight ass.

There are trees so plenty of quiet place to strip and fuck all you want.

Been there (crising) and believe me anything goes there.

Actually good early in morning (guys and girls who obviously hooking up with fuck buddy for quicke before work) and lunch time also.

Often lots of truckies pull up for the night and have a walk into the woods. If you are lucky you will get to go in.

My mate and I are looking to go down within next week or so. Remember, griv is str8 (100%) and I am gay - so if couples into both - girl gets fucked by griv and rim guy - may enve finger girl for first time.

Griv wants lasses to sit on his face and drip cum down his throat whilst one girl sits on his knob and he fingers her arse.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"