Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

this weeknd

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone want to meet for a drink and take it from there??

RE:this weeknd

i take it no one wants to meet me then

RE:RE:this weeknd

hi babe i would be happy to meet when you thiking ?

does the offer still stand for today

anyone want to meet for a drink and take it from there??

Yes please, would love to fill you up!!!

hi sorry missed the post, i am working quite a bit in and around doncaster, if you fancy a meet that would be great.

hi,

what you doing next weekend?

yes!!!

hi, just joined the site so just seen this post. if your still available, id love to meet up. message me :) x

hi just sean your ad but you have a age limit thats a sham as i am ok with trying eny thing with you or both of you and i can travel when you are having a meet and i can bring sum other men with me with notice or just me but as i say my age puts me out as i have a good sense of humour and i can get on with anyone and i can can hold a conversion to but my age i am 54 6ft well built but fit but i can see you can pick and choose how you would like as you are very sexy and stunning so i thought i would let you no there are sum men up to play even if we are old es thanks for reading this hope you get a better tern out next time as i would do eny thing to meet you love Tom xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:RE:this weeknd

40 too old flower? geniunediscreet bloke 40 here, tyne and wear-i also drive and can possibly accomodate now n then,
cheers,
baz

Damn Age Limit

40 too old ? Check my profile ...

N

RE:RE:RE:RE:this weeknd

hey liz

we should team up in newcastle one night ;)

maybe pick up a few phone numbers?

if you're looking for a partner in crime outside your social circle drop me a line :D

xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:this weeknd

messageme i game for it

are we pushing it? we're both 29, but great fun!