Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

London Analiena for gents

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi guys
I am in london and available for hot gents in london
Get intouch

hi ya

really like your photos would love to do some very naughty things to you . dont have a photo up having probs uploading if you would be kind and get in touch i can arrange for some to be sent to you , im a prety good looking guy with a lovey cock who thinks you would look lovely bent over in front of me softly pantting and moaning and grinding your cute arss on to me . look forward to hearing from you xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:London Analiena for gents

hi from south london and i wanna meet up asap u intrested messege me i can show u some pictures how i look

hi

hi i looked at ur profile and would love to meet if u wud like to contact me and i will send my email address to you

im a newbie an virgin,can you help???

im 45 yrs 6ft guy, i would love to perfrom oral an even recive anal,im totaly turn on by tv shemales, im in essex , please drop me a line an i will send you pics of myself

RE:im a newbie an virgin,can you help???

i m looking for a good looking tgirl for ltr possibly...would u be interested in meeting up ?

x Dave

Hi newbie wants to be shagged in the ass

Hi I want to try gay sex - 40 year old bicurious male in West London.

Want to know what it feels like to be shafted whilst being wanked and nipples tickled.

Must be midlife crisis because I suddenly want to ride men's cocks!

have previously experimented with vibes and prostate massager to delerious effect.

I'm available weekdays during the day - cannot accomodate..

All safe sex except owo.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks

Rob

hi

hi are you still looking for meets