Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Fun couple in Leeds

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.04.2010 Date END: 14.04.2010 Hi we are meeting in Leeds this Wednesday 14th, looking for that special couple to join us at our hotel for some hot, friendly fun.
No costs involved for you, just a great evening to be had with lots of laughter and va va voom!!. Please pm us if interested - thanks J&R

Re wednesday 14th

Error in time on advert. Should be 7;30pm till late. It is an evening meet

interested but too far...............

we are in goldens green......24 and 25 years,,,,,,,,img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:interested but too far...............

Thanks for interest - pity you cant make it, but Mrs H is in London next week might be able to make plans for that ??????

hi im martyn in wakefield

hi there im martyn in wakefield, im a single guy, i would love to join you at your hotel, thats if single guys are invited to join for fun, i love to give lots of oral fun and foreplay, please text with more details, and hotel where your staying, thanks, martyn,img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Re wednesday 14th

hello how are you i like to joint but to far img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Re wednesday 14th

i like to meet you we like same sex but live in srilanka if you like to us we can change e mail address her plz write to us thank you all the bestimg src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:Fun couple in Leeds

Would have been interested in meeting up but can't make this week. Have fun and we may meet you in the future! xx

16 April 2010 - All alone in Leicester

Hi there - I shall be in Leicester on Friday and would like someone to join me either in the afternoon or late evening. Females only I'm afraid. I have a nice surprise for the one that I arrange to meet with. Kolya.