Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Beyond suspicious

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

What's with these corny, canned messages I keep getting? I reply to the and no one ever replies back? Are those just being sent automatically?  And clearly pst of the women here are fake scammers. On here for one day and this woman messages me and wants to text. Her pic is straight from gothic sluts website and despite her profile saying Iowa, she suddenly lives in my town. So I play along for a while because I enjoy wasting the time of jerks and finally she gets to the tribute. Want's 300 bucks. And i say that's pretty pricey for one session and she says it's for 5 months. What a deal! But I say I don't believe she lives in taunton because being from taunton I know for a fact it's impossible for someone like her to ever live here. let alone have the dungeon I was shown a pic of. So she says she's a woman of god and I say big whoop. The she says we need to build trust and gets right back to asking if I set the paypal yet. Was still asking this morning. So many profiles here are a cookie cutter of hershis.