Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Electro stimulation devices

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are thinking of buying one of these little zappertinglers. Do they live upto expectation ? My feeling is it won't be much different than a vibrator and they are quite expensive. Also, which is the most popular ? Easyest to use ? Any users out there ???

RE:Electro stimulation devices

I am sorry if I am jumping to incorrect assumptions but I am guessing from your post that it is the femail intending using the electro stimulation. Unfortunately that takes your subject a bit out of my area of experience as I am a single man but if you wish to contact me I can suggest a very good source of information on estim which may be of help to you. I would post the reference directly but suspect that may not be appreciated by the forum moderators.

Hitachi magic wand
only as two setting but the woman i used it on which she borrowed for a week ? would not give it back she loved it lol priced at £45 ( but not battery mains only) so needs to be plugged in but well worth it

bazzer69uk

hi we have 2 different types here as first 1 only had 2 channels but second 1 has four so you can have 2 toys working in tandom there great fun i like too put a pad just above her clity and one around my cock and when you make contact with her wet pussy its fantastic hope this helps

More on Electro Stimulation Devices

In answer to 1SensualLover, you are right in your assumption, we wondered if the electric pulses are better at helping ladies achieve orgasm, "does it do the business ?" We'll be checking out your recomendations, thanks.