Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

North Somerset TV want to be gang-banged.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I live in North Somerset and would love to be gang-banged by up to six guys. Unfortunately, I cannot accommodate and weekends are often a problem. So if you can accommodate, maybe your place of work if your home is not available and you do not mind sharing, or perhaps you would like to try both ends of a spit-roast, then leave me a message and I will get back to you.
If you would like to join in you can also send a message. If I get too many replys that cannot accommodate, they with be chosen by lot. The toss of a coin seems an apt way to see who is tossed off, and fucks me!
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: North Somerset TV want to be gang-banged.

Oh dear, it appears nobody wants meimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" . Never mind I will just have to carry on fantasizingimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" .
Love, Kate.

I'd love to fuck you! Send me an email and we can meet up for some horny cock fun! img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Thank you for you intrest. Shebitch, you don't say much do you.
There is also so interest from other site, but I am still having difficulties with a suitable location, but will contact all of you individuly with details when it can be arranged.
Lots of love, Kate. xximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" xx

Sounds fun. I am unfortunately in Norfolk this week. I am inexperienced but would love to meet any TV's for fun.

Hi Guys,
I am still having difficulties with suitable "local" accommodation and as the holidays are now upon us I have decided to put it all on hold until the end of August.
However, if anyone is interested in joining in or can accommodate please leave a message and I will get back to you later on.
Lots of love Kate. xximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" xx

Hi,
Where abouts in somerset are you. I am a bi xdresser and would love to suck you and swallow you whole. I am in Aller, Langport for a week from 2nd October and have hotel accom. If interested contact me.
Paula xx

Well guys, it now appears you would have a selection of girl available to you. Come on, somebody must be able to accommodate. This could be the shag of a life time. And who ever accommodate would, Im sure, be thanked by everyone else and if its a guy be suitably thanked by all the T-girls to his complete satisfaction.
Love Kate. xxxx

Hi,

Would love to be involved. How about a travel lodge just off M5 in Bridgewater???

rgds
Tony

hi sounds like fun, i am very inexperienced but im sure you can teach me!!!!!! i am based in s.wales but can travell and willing to put in a kitty for hotel.. let me know x

Hi Kate,
I live in weston super mare and could easily accommodate ... would be intesesing seeing you get fucked by a few guys ... glenda would love to fuck you with her strapon too .... she's also interested in getting gangbanged by cd guys .... maybe we should get togeather and arrange something xxxx

Katie,
If u find anywhere then please let me know. Id love to cum and have lots of fun with u hun xxx

hi, are you looking someone like me?this week i am free either you can come to my place on sat. or i can visit you at any time.is it allright?img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Hi guys and girls,

We have an offer for a venue. I am checking now to see what the situation is with regards to numbers, dates ect.

Please note: I will have the first choice of who is invited (as many as possible) but I will send the names and profiles of anyone who wishes to attend to the accommodee and they will have the final veto. I think that this is only fair and they will not get any information you have not already published on this site.

Love Kate. xxxx

count me in for a gang bang, don't mind taking or giving just want to have fun.
T.

Hi,

keep me informed about date & venue I'm bi and love T-girl action.
I've lots of energy and I'm a heavy cummer

XXX

hi kate, i'm a new found bi guy starting to crossdress and getting some experience in yeovil with some other willing guys. i can accomm during the morning in yeovil or i can chip in for a hotel room. i'm fit and attractive and willing to please all. i'm totally discreet as i have a girlfriend and you will not be dissapointed i'm sure. looking forward to your repy. thanks

Hi Kate
Im more than interested in this gang bang, whenever you have a date time and place organized I will do all i can to be there.
Im very bi and very experienced
looking forward to it!

Hi Kate. I'm a Bristol bi-virgin desperate to lose his virginity! What better way than in a gang bang. Please can you put my name into the hat? I'm more than willing to chip in for the accom if required.