Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Breast sizes?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I know that often bigger is better, but not always.  So, how did you decide what size breast to get?  I am 6’ tall, weigh about 195.  My build is average.  Any one have any thought on this?

My picture.

I suppose its all about proportion and what you feel comfortable with. there are all shapes and sizes out there and like most genetic girls some are happy others are not. bit of trial and error for me. I'm getting natural boobs at the moment that are 40B, would like a little more in the cup size but i do love what i see when i look down. Decide on the look you want and take it from there. Just remember the bigger you are the more attention you will get, lol   

I personally am a pre-op trans. So I don't currently have breasts yet. However, I have already chosen my preferred size. The way I did it was simply... find a pair of silicone breast forms you think you'd like to have and try those first. If you feel they're too small, then try 1 or 2 sizes bigger. If you feel they're too big, then try 1 or 2 sizes smaller. That's basically what I did. As you have done, I asked some fellow CDtrans people on another site and a rule-of-thumb they gave was simple: you normally want a more decent size. Too big and you're gonna get a lot of physical problems in the future... back pains, being too heavy in the chest (these 2 normally go hand-and-hand), knocking things over andor knocking into others, etc.

So going with this "rule" they suggested, I personally started with trying a pair of C's. After trying C's I found they just didn't feel quite right. So I tried a pair of DD's and they felt much more comfortable to me. At that point it was just a matter of measuring and writing down the measurements for future use (especially when shopping online since not every online site uses the same measuring system and most times measurements aren't accurate online as they'd be when simply going to a physical store). But that's just how I personally found my size. The way I see it: your body, your choice. Just note that size isn't ALWAYS everything. sure the attention is fine but you'd also wanna still be comfortable too.