Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

fit guys needed with a passion for tights, stockings and shoes.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Im looking for fit guys who want to gangbang me while i wear tights, stockings and fuck me shoes......you must have a real fetish for them and also like sexy womens nylon clad feet....im serious as hubby loves to see me wearing all the gear and getting fucked sensless. Any replies will get my email address so we can chat about all the details......so if you love the feel of nylon when fucking...reply to me soonest.....PS im not a ts im a real woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: fit guys needed with a passion for tights, stockings and shoes.

if you like very sheer seamed ff nylons and very high perspex heels and you do not mind being seen in the backseat of a cae with your skirt hitched to reveal black silk panties thne we might chat got real fetish for clothed sex stockings heels type fun lots of fantasy role paly senarios specially if the lady like to look and act the slut

I am a white male with a real nylon and heels fetish, love nothing more than having a woman clad in sheer stockings with her legs over my shoulders. I especially love ff nylons and would be pleased to have a great session if this is how you dress. Looked at your profile and the nylons look great prefer spikey heels like the red ones with the white stocking pic in your profile. Look great let me know.

J..

hi you sound like my perfect woman ,i would do anything to fuck you in stockings!

hi my names steve im 37 5'8 with fair hair and a good bod. would luv to fuck u wearing all that silk but just one question, can i wear stockings while i do it? im 100 % genuine and can meet up anytime.

steve

I would love to fuck you! The sight and feel of a woman dressed to please gets me pumping..I will lick u all over and make love to your shoes..I hope u have nice sharpe heels to dig in to my cock.....

Please e-mail me on so I can send pics and we can chat some more..

Take care
Jon

i'll fuck you and do anything else you desired.

Definetely a tights man especially with kinky boots or high heels.
The sheerist tights are fantastic

stockings do it for me so can i fuck u

Hi

Stockings, heels and (FMB's) Fuck me boots definately do it for me, worth travelling for this one, please let me know when so I can organise it

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

hi i would love to to fuck u u look great i love nylon im white 26 large build medium cock

hi i would love to to fuck u u look great i love nylon im white 26 large build and a medium sized cock[ img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hi, love the profile - have a real thing for stockings and boots, love to have the lady in a corset and or pvc clothing - would be interested in satisfying you as many times as possible
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
fubar

good mornig,
i think weve found each other!yes,all of the above,i tights and stockings are not just for visuals,let me slip your shoe off that hot little foot of yours and let me sniff it before getting my tongue to work,just a breif hello to start but hope to hear from you both soon-tony

i would love to fuck you nice and hard

i have a real bad fetish for feet legs stockings you name it! ur just the type i am looking for!img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" email me asap!

hello,
28 year old guy here with a passion for legs feet and especially nylon,tights,stockings or socks.
would love to hear from you
thanks
g

This sounds good, so good.

Let me know if I can show up (this time!)

I LOVE TIGHTS AND HEELS in fact I'm wearing them just now and I'd really like to get dirty with you and soak your tights in my spunk. If you suck my cock I'll fuck you senseless!

am up for that like, give me a couple of days and al have a pic sorted as well.. wey aye

am up for that like, give me a couple of days and al have a pic sorted as well.. wey aye

Dear Madam,

I would love to come and do whatever you and your husband would like me to do. I love the stockings factor. Please give me a time and a place and i will be there.

hello i have a really bad stocking leg fetish and i wud love to meet you so i could just see you in those lovely stockings

Get any good responses... if you didnt i will quite happly fuck till your raw and then lick it better..ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"