Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Mature sex 50's plus

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi as we all need and want sex at any age. Being mature means more experience lol.
So are there any mature people out there looking for sex.
Plse add to this post so others can see what you want and were you are.
I think mature sex is great so youngsters plse dont knock it till you have tried it lol

BBW x

Re: Mature sex 50's plus

Hi as we all need and want sex at any age. Being mature means more experience lol.
So are there any mature people out there looking for sex.
Plse add to this post so others can see what you want and were you are.
I think mature sex is great so youngsters plse dont knock it till you have tried it lol

BBW x

l have been wondering that my-self, as l have turned 60 no-one seem to want to know, l my-self am still very active and would just love to meet someone who thinks the same way as l do.

I thought I was the only one with a problem! Like looking a job, at 59, nobody seems to want to know!

I am over 50 and still like sex. At my age I think more playing and enticing your partner with other parts of your body rather than just a straight fuck is important. I love to play with others and try to make them cum first without just screwing them. Make sure we all enjoy it.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Mature sex

well im 23, I would love to have sex with a mature lady!
and age isnt and issue with me, its never bothered me!

Mature sex

Ive been with a few mature ladies now and i love it, much prefer the mature woman to ladies my own age (29) or younger, tho its not because of the experience side of things i just find mature ladies have sooo much more sex appeal, better conversation and they dress better, still on look out for a regular mature woman!

Mature Sex

These days mature people are much more active and fit : we all want to live as long as we can, dont we? 50 is the new 40, 60 is the new 50, and so on.

RE:Mature sex 50's plus

Mail me

chris
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Mature Sex

There has been quite a lot of serious research published on this lately, and there is no doubt that keeping a healthy, active sex-life going has major benefits for all-round physical and mental health. It can motivate you to take care of yourself, plus is quite good exercise! Better than a treadmill any day, if you ask me...

Steve

RE:RE:Mature Sex

I much prefer the more mature man (and would love to try a woman too). I'm 30, but prefer guys 50+

love over 70

i love sex with anyone over 70 mf my first time was when i was 17 with a 87 year old lady and i love it i have had lots of mf i am bi when i was 35 i meet a old man in a toilet and it was good we meet a week later at his place and he had 6 frends there all over 70 i sucked and for hours mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mature sex - getting some

it's not how old you are, it's how attractive you appear and that can be influenced by how old you feel, how you move, act and how fit you are (and fitness doesn't have to mean slim). A lot of the younger people are more attractive than older people but I think that's mainly because it's easier to look good without any effort when you're young. I've found older people attractive but it's rare because most people let themselves go, mentally and physically.
I recon, out of all the aspects that make someone appear old, flexibility is at the top of the list. If you look at people from a distance, you can see in their movement that they look old or young even when you're not close enough to see the details.
Contrary to some people's beliefs, there's no age limit to improving your fitness and mentality...
...and that's what I think.

Mature sex

Hi all. I think this is a very interesting post as i am now 52 divorced and find it very difficult to meet anyone of a similar age who still wants a sex life! I met a couple last year who were 10 years older than me and i was their second "meet"..the first was a young 30's guy who arrived at their home simply fucked the wife and left..it was all over in 30 minutes! We chatted and had some lunch and after a couple of hours decided that we should retire to the bedroom. During our chat i discovered what the lady liked and disliked and had a wonderful time in a relaxed atmosphere. I would never consider a "wham,bang,thank you ma'am" attitude..probably couldn't manage that anyway lol.

RE:love over 70

hi im 67 is that to young.tony

mature sex

Its good to see that sex is for all ages..everyone has needs

RE:mature sex

I guess its horses for courses, I dont think we would consider contacts out of our admittedly elastic age group, apart from a quick shag what else would you have in common or to talk about. If it was just the straight sexual act then maybe but if you want more (and we do) then you have to have something in common.

RE:RE:RE:Mature Sex

fortunately its never been a problem ..... yet img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:love over 70

i like that aswell if you ever get the chance how about twosup?

Mature Sex

I'm 53, but not yet fully mature and I still like lots of sex. Can I include myself in this list?

yes !! I was begining to think I was a bit strange still wantin a lot of sex at nearly 60 !!
Most of the swingers parties i have been to only sseem to cater for the youn and up and coming tredy people and not regular people, or perhaps I have just been to the wrong parties !!

It works both ways...

not sure I'd be particularly interested in someone much younger than myself...I find mature people so sexy because they know themselves so well and tend to have less hangups...

As they say, many a great tune is played on a "mature" fiddle. xxx

And no-one ever went to their grave saying they had too much sex. xxx

And no-one ever went to their grave saying they had too much sex. xxx

we don't get enough (tongue in cheek) lol, any over 50's interested? lol img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Mature sex 50's plus

We are 47 (bifem) and 55 (straight male). Latter is trying hard to make up for last time. Would love opportunity for someone to say at our funerals "they shagged themself to death at the ripe old ages of 95103". Message us if you are prepared to help us grow older disgracefully. xxx

so true. we know howimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

This is all about breaking down barriers and stereo types... in our interactions with others and in our own minds. This is my lovely mature partner. To a 30-something guy (or gal) really, would this woman not be attractive enough to get you, her, and all the rest of us warm and wet?
We are not "big swingers" we are just new to the forum, and are looking for like minded adult friends to share this adventure of life.

Young mature

It trends to get horny party with mature 50+?