Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I've just come out of a long term straight relationship, I've always fantasised about gay sex, the thought of sucking cock, getting covered inswallowing cum and being fucked makes me so horny.

I'm looking for an experienced clean 25-45 yr old to help me experiment, travelling is difficult as I don't have a car but I can accomodate.

Hope this turns someone on and they want to make my fantasy reality.

RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

well, I can travel, and the thought sounds great. Not too far to preston for me.

RE:RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

hey im just outside chester and im up for meeting if you fancy it i cant accom but will travel

Fit 50 yo married guy - always had a thing about being with another masculine man - let me know how you feel

RE:RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

Reading these posts is making my cock swell!

Tell me, in detail, what you'd do to me if we met up!

MANCHESTER

Would love to try anal sex, like the thought of a big cock filling my ass. Would like to try oral too. Have never sucked a cock before but would definately love to give it a go. Any takers, can travel only.

RE:MANCHESTER

Would love to try anal sex, like the thought of a big cock filling my ass. Would like to try oral too. Have never sucked a cock before but would definately love to give it a go. Any takers, can travel only.

Then start your own post don't hijack mine!

Fit 50 yo married guy - always had a thing about being with another masculine man - let me know how you feel

Not looking for someone who's married sorry doesn't feel right.

RE:RE:RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

hey im just outside chester and im up for meeting if you fancy it i cant accom but will travel

Interested but need some pictures on your profile please.

well, I can travel, and the thought sounds great. Not too far to preston for me.

Ideally looking for someone experienced to introduce me and you don't seem to be that person...

RE:RE:RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

Come on guys a virgin mouth and ass waiting here for you! If you're interested turn me on with what you'd do to me for my 1st experience!

RE:RE:RE:RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

45 6'+ straight looking and acting just want to stuff your mouth with my hard cock then lube your ass, slide it in gently then ram it home till i fill you with my cum - in cheshire but can travel up and meet you anytime

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

45 6'+ straight looking and acting just want to stuff your mouth with my hard cock then lube your ass, slide it in gently then ram it home till i fill you with my cum - in cheshire but can travel up and meet you anytime

Mmmmmmm sounds fucking hot, want to see some pictures of you first though, get some on your profile and we can work on making it happen, message me when you do it.

Aching for it

Want some cock so bad!! All I ask for is pictures, doesn't have to be the face. I'm dying to be broken in!

RE:Aching for it

Still looking for cock here guys....I'll make it simple, I'm looking for someone experienced who is turned on at the thought of breaking in my virgin holes and guiding an enthusiastic but inexperienced bi and has some pictures (doesn't have to be face) on their profile or available to send by other means.

Wanking a really hard cock right now thinking of sucking your cock and being fucked by you!

RE:RE:RE:RE:Bi-Curious guy looking to experiment with someone experienced in Preston NW.

Hi xxx
I sent u pics ? Did u get them ? Mail me and we can meet now if u likexxxx

Hi xxx not spoke to u in ages xx I'm still realy realy realy interested in meeting asap xxx anyday this week if u want xxx
I'm gaggin to play wiv ur cock xxxx
I tryed mailing u at ur addy but my mail just gets rejected xxxx
Please mail me xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:RE:Aching for it

Hey mail me I'm gaggin for it to xxx
Mail me I can meet asap xx

Wanttobedominated

Hey I've tryed mailing u at the addy I had for u but it just rejects all my mail xx
Please get in toutch I'd love to meet u and play wiv u xx
Please mail back xxx