Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Redruth Area - Kinky Fun Wanted!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,
Jonnyjenny (see 'jonnyjenny' profile) is visiting Redruth for a few days in October then again in November, and I am looking to meet for kinky fun! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Also looking for recommendations on where to stay, near some possible action! Or can you put me up for a night or two?

Hi, as you may have already guessed I am a male who loves to crossdress and have KINKY fun.

Late 50s now, so the 'mature' tag applies!

I am bisexual and will enjoy fun with either sex (or both at the same time!)

I guess you can call me a slut! Interested in loads of sexual activities (Love to experiment!)

As for my role, I prefer to be subbottom with dominant and versatile people.

For me to take the dominant role, my partner would need to be extremely submissive, if that makes any sense!?

I can generally only meet during weekday daytimes, and can sometimes accommodate during that time.

Statistics.. average build, reasonably endowed, mediumshort hair (but wear medium length wig) weight approx 12 stone 8lb, brown hair, very little body hair (plus shaved)

Also, I have this fetishdesire to meet people with bigger than average willies! Whoops! can I say that?!

If not then a person who can be very kinky offsets that desire!

Kinky Jenny xxx

PS. Forgot to mention... NO PICS? ... then NO MEET!

Re: Redruth Area - Kinky Fun Wanted!

I am down in Redruth on Tuesday (20th) early evening, going back on Friday morning (I think, depends on my job)

But probably working during day.

PS Can be as kinky as you like! What about you?

Kinky Jenny xxx

PS you can also find me on Smutvibes

Re: Redruth Area - Kinky Fun Wanted!

Will be here agin in early December