Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

West Oxfordshire Couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello all you naughty boys and girls!

We are a professional couple (M&F 38) based in West Oxfordshire. We are a deliriously happily married pair, but, we both love the female to play as much as possible. We're not into humiliation or cuckolding, just good old fashion hot-wifing fun where she gets a good old spit-roasting and the fellas take turns to lick and fuck her, while we take turns getting our cocks sucked by her. We love good manners and respect, especially when she's being a naughty girl ;-)

We did have a regular playmate, a good, trusted, single friend who even went to the extreme of getting blood tests done, just so we could take turns cumming in my wife! Unfortunately situations developed that took him away from us; his work relocated him, the bastards.

She is also bi-curious and would like to meet a local girl for gentle initiation into lesbian love. We would also like to meet a couple with a similarly bi-wife. It has long been a fantasy for us to have her fuck someone's husband in front of them, and then have the wife to lick her pussy clean afterwards.

BUT, it's all very quite! What is going on? Is West Oxfordshire all lace curtains and repression? Or is there a social scene we haven't found yet? Your answers would be appreciated...

Re: West Oxfordshire Couple

If people are replying to this, as it says on the front page of this forum, but no-body has heard from us, it's because we can't see any posts :-(

We're real and we're really looking for some good old fashioned adult fun.

Hi there, I sent you a message, directly as opposed to a reply to this thread, hopefully this means that you will get it.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Donal

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi iam new on here and would love to hear from you i live nr oxford

RE:West Oxfordshire Couple

living alone, feel free to drop by - OX4.
looking for a all night crazy naughty action..
are you in~?

Xxxx

Love the sound ov you both, get in touch love to have a chat see if we vibe, looking forward to hearing from you soon, based in Gloucestershire now.xx

Hellomdo not know if you will get this but eet in touch straight guy x

Sorry I can see the key board now , get in touch love to play x