Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Amateur Housewife bukkake!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Terriffic party planned at the r3troclub; three-way amateur housewife sex party. Wednesday 30th September, 8pm until late

i) Housewife from North East wants a super-bukkake and she and her partner are making the trip all the way down to Walsall so she can get absolutely covered in as much man-juice as possible. Can you help here??

ii) Derbyshire couple share a group-play fantasy and want as much guy-girl, girl-girl and many-many action in the same room, same bed as them. Only swung once before and loved it, so are VERY excited by this adventure.

iii) Young couple from Wales want a 21st birthday gangbang for the lady. Its her 21st birthday and shares a similar fantasy to the couple above. I.e. To have a completely open orgy with her being the centre of attention.

All three sharing their fantasies in one event, one night. Its going to be big.... and sweaty.... and a whole lot of fun!

(Google r3troclub) or PM me for more details
See you on Wednesday!

Re: Amateur Housewife bukkake!

would love to know more of your next party. let me know more of what is happeningimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"