Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

panty sniffing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone else out there that likes to sniff worn panties i love sniffing my gfs sister-in-laws and mother-in-laws thongs and panties and love to look through there pantie draws and wear them whislt wanking and thinking about them wearing them?

Re: panty sniffing

yep. I LOVE that tooimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Mmmmmm me to. Love to sniff panties, and wear them while jacking off.

God yeah love them. X

I recently wanked off while sniffing my mother-in-laws dirty knickers. It was incredibly hot! I was so tempted to cum on them but I didn't dare so had to make do with sniffing while wanking.

I love the idea of swapping wives dirty knickers suggested by Wilko09. She'd divorce me if she found out though.

I recently wanked off while sniffing my mother-in-laws dirty knickers. It was incredibly hot! I was so tempted to cum on them but I didn't dare so had to make do with sniffing while wanking.

I love the idea of swapping wives dirty knickers suggested by Wilko09. She'd divorce me if she found out though.
lol. I have been in same situation several times. And wife would divorce me then kill me if she knew also. What about it though lets start a panty swap club. Love to trade with you all.

yes panty club sounds good would love to see and wank in others guys wives pantys

Great idea! I put a contact detail in Wilko's other thread. Neither of us are full members.

Any full members? Mail me with your email contact details and include anyone in this thread. Then we can exchange emails and make arrangements for the panty swapping. Mmmmmm can almost smell the sexy pussy from hear. Very, very genuine. Any contact details left in forums are deleted. So must be in an email. Please, if your a full member and are genuine about swapping wives worn panties with all us guys here, contact me.

i have got some panties i could send you to sniff if you like they are red if you would like to see them have a look at these pics

I love this my gf panty so wet that smelling them I cum

mmmmmmmm gimme, gimme, gimme. I want those panties. Any 1 on msn or Yahoo?

i have got some panties i could send you to sniff if you like they are red if you would like to see them have a look at these pics

mmmm Jen, contact me and I will tell you where you can send your worn panties. I will video and take pics of me sniffing them whilst I wank over you.

worn panties

yup im liking the idea of this

RE:Re: panty sniffing

hi,ive been panty sniffing since i was 11,now 52.started sniffing with my oldest sister navy blue school knickers.they had plenty of white stains on them.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

panty sniffing

hi,ive been sniffing panties since i was 11,now 52.started with my oldest sister navy blue knickers

Wet cum panties

I loved it when my wife would bring home wet cum filled panties, she would come in and throw me her panties and say "there you go vicky sniff away and enjoy yourself as your no use to me whatsoever, I have been in 7th heaven for over 40 years as her sub.

Vicky Dumbarton Scotland

Damp knickers

I love it when the wife has taken hers off and they are damp after she has been having dirty thoughts or a bit of playing the pink violin, to think she got that horny and damp with her pussy just gushing out like that is a massive turn on for me.

RE:panty sniffing

What a small world, I never miss an opportunity to have a deep sniff, love it, all different sorts and colours of knickers, glad there's loads of others and I'm not the only one.

Opoooooooo

Agree with Vicky dumbarton but what about meeting someone pre arranged chatting getting aroused in a public bar or coffee shop swoping under garments and both cummimg in each others
Oopps did I say that out loud ximg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

mmmm

i often masturbate just before i get home so mine are damp, i then take them off and tie them around my boyfriends head so he's blindfolded by them, while he sniffs them (still blind folded by them) i tease him with aa lab dance