Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

My Petite Wife for u- Brighton 2324 or 25th sept

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for a guy to for a 3some with my wife on the above dates.

First time for both of us so looking for a really nice guy

Re: My Petite Wife for u- Brighton 2324 or 25th sept

hey yeah that sounds good to me, im in brighton.. get back to me if you want a pic etc..

you got any pics of ur wife we could all see would love to see how sexy see is

I am a single 59 year old guy who lives in Brighton. I can do the 23rd and 25th, but not the 24th! Hope she is interested in me giving her a good time!

Hi

I am free on those dates, would love to meet you both

Foxey x

Maybe interested, if could see some photos.

Hi

Did you find the nice guy you were looking for,? if your still lookin, let me know, im around the area all this week.

Regards
Nick

hi mate would love to sort it all out for you !!
i am 46 year old with the sex drive of a 30 year old and am a very horny git all the time and love nothing more then some deep sexy fun but most deff n.s.a. and always understanding img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
i live in croydon surrey travel is not a prob as have a 4x4 and a motorbike and i work flexie hours at work (driving examiner)so have to be very discrete ! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" so please have alook at my profile and see wot you think hope to hear from you soon phil xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"
p.s. i do have other picks if you wont to see the Large Goods and i hope it will make you squeal lol img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

hi mate would love to sort it all out for you !!
i am 46 year old with the sex drive of a 30 year old and am a very horny git all the time and love nothing more then some deep sexy fun but most deff n.s.a. and always understandingimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
i live in croydon surrey travel is not a prob as have a 4x4 and a motorbike and i work flexie hours at work (driving examiner) so have to be very discrete ! img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" so please have alook at my profile and see wot you think hope to hear from you soon phil xxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"
p.s. i do have other picks if you wont to see the Large Goodsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" and i hope it will make you squeal lol

I assume it never happened! I am available, if any wife needs looking after!

Hi...ill be up for it....send me contact details and some pics of your mrs's.x

Hi i'm definately available for something like that.
I'm 19 years old, can get there within an hour, any date's possible.
Message me.

Danny

if you wish to try let me know