Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

fun in Roquetas De Mar with english speaking people

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there we're and english couple living in roquetas de mar looking for adult fun with like minded people, can accomodate and prefer an overnight stay !
B.A.S.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: fun in Roquetas De Mar with english speaking people

What are you looking for ? I'm in Albox and can visit, does your wife want one on one?

would love to meet up but just too far for me... torrevieja area maybe?? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi, hope your well, x

Thanks for the reply but as my profile says I'm looking for blond haired males free from tattoo's facial hair and body piercings or couples where the male is as above but the hair colour doesnt matter.
Bev

Thanks for the reply but as my profile says I'm looking for blond haired males free from tattoo's facial hair and body piercings or couples where the male is as above but the hair colour doesnt matter.
P.S.
We have an apartment in Torrevieja so could meet you if you were part of a couple !
Bev

we are fine ,thanks for asking.but as my profile says I'm looking for blond haired males free fro m tattoo's facial hair and body piercings or couples where the male is as above but the hair colour doesnt matter.
Bev

Can you drop me a line ..happy to meet up and will be in Almeria in Oct..
Yummy pics BTW...Can just hear Lionel Ritchie"All night long"

xx..

Hi..I´m in Mojacar but go really often to Playaserena area... Maybe you want one day good fun at lunch time...or at the beach..img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Of course I´m Blonde..no tattos..no piercings..no rings...heheimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"