Home > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

Looking for hot woman or women for erotic photo shoot

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a pro photographer, but I'm not offering a job here. This is just for mutual fantasy fulfillment. I do a lot of glamour work but never try to fuck the models. It would ruin my professional reputation if I did. I need a woman who wants to indulge the fantasy of a steamy, sexy photo shoot with a hot photographer which end up with having rampant sex all over my studio.

I'm in NE London and have my own studio. If we do this in the evening we can have the fantasy fuck here, then go to a hotel for the rest of the night if you like the idea. Or we can just go home after the photo & fuck session. If we do it during the day, I could shut the place up on a Tuesday or a Sunday. Whatever is good for you.

I'm interested in one or more slim women, 5'8" or less tall. Any age, race or colouring so long as you're hot and up for it. I love slim, shapely legs and firm tits of any size. I'm well hung and have plenty of tricks to make you cum. The anticipation built up during the photo shoot will make you feel even hornier than usual. It does it for me every time I do a shoot like this. This time, I want to let it out.

Just to repeat for clarity, this isn't a job ad. No-one but us will ever see or use these pictures in any way. You'll get a set. I'll get a set. We all get fucked, in the nicest possible way. No-one gets fucked in any bad way. Okay?