Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Locked in Chastity?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So are you, do get or do you wish to be locked in chastity by your partner.

Just wondering how many people there are out there and what you are wearing, and for how long?

And if you wish to explore this have a look at my profile and drop me a line I might be able to help.

Basingstoke Bull

Re: Locked in Chastity?

hi

i am locked up most of the time already - would thoroughly enjoy learning the craft of sissification - i am extremely sub and adore seeing my partner thoroughly satisfied - something i am not capable of!

Re: Locked in Chastity? Who's the right keyholder?

Sorry, but my choice of wearing a chastity device has nothing to do with sissification. Yes, I might give that a try for a once-off experience, but to me a CB is a form of bondage that can be worn long term and in public. In fact, I'll try virtually anything as a new experience although I prefer to be the submissive one.

My ideal partner would be someone who I would see regularly (socially, few drinks, etc.) who would get pleasure from knowing that heshe was in charge. I have a CB3000, but would buy a proper steel chastity belt if I were to find the right person, who would have to live near me (Ilford, Essex). That 'right person' would be completely in charge, barring obvious things like illness, travelling abroad, etc.

To me, friendship is necessary to build the trust for any BDSM action. I would add that the scene that I remember most was with a straight friend which shows that the gender or sexual persuasion of one's partner is less important than friendship and trust.

No "bull" allowed!

My chastity play has nothing whatsoever to do with male key-holders as I'm hetero - as are most chastity players.