Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

How do I find a sexy bi female to join us?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, been on the site a while but this is the first time I’ve posted in the forums. I’m the female half of a couple looking for a bi female for a threesome. We’re a long distance couple, he lives in the States, it’s a frustrating situation in many ways! We are absolutely genuine about doing this but might not be able to arrange a meet straight away. I would love to hear from anyone who might be interested to chat first and if all goes well arrange to meet as soon as possible. We usually stay in London when he’s here but it’s not a problem to travel, I am based in Yorkshire. We love anal and oral and really want someone who enjoys the same, he is black and vwe, a big cock to fuck your mouth, pussy & ass. I have been bi-curious for far too long now I want pussy, clit and ass to lick and play with, I want to see you take his big cock & fuck you with toys and have the same done to me.
Although I’m only interested in bi females to join us I would be interested to hear from anyone who is more experienced at this if you have any advice on how we might go about this. I’d love to be in a situation where I knew someone who could meet up with us whenever he’s here. I’ve also been looking at the clubs info and would love to go but I’m not sure about going on my own as I don’t want to play with other couples myself, I just wonder if it would be a good way to meet someone who could join us. I think we will have to try make it to a club next time he is here so I’d also be interested in knowing anywhere particularly good for meeting single women.
Please check out our profile and get in touch if you’re interested.
Calea