Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Leeds West Yorkshire Pleasure

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Greetings All,

I am always on the search for womencouplesTS's in the Leeds and West Yorkshire area. I am generally available most Saturday and Sundays. On occasion I can be available on Tue and Thur aswell.

I am 5'8, 75kg(11s11) fairly fit but not ripped, a bit hairy on the chest area but the snake hedge is kept under control! I will boast about my very strong buttocks and upper legs however- I love Squats down at the gym!

I am well mannered, well read and fairly experienced with how the female body works. In fact if you aren’t enjoying it then I won't be able to either!

I prefer people in the West Yorkshire area but can negotiate if you are really interested.

Get in touch if you see anything you like!

Re: Leeds West Yorkshire Pleasure

How about a large older woman? How many miles are you from Halifax, I might just have a drive over for a good quick fuck ;)

a bit hairy on the chest area but the snake hedge is kept under control!

Just thought I would update this; I am now very trimmed, tidy and smooth in many parts. Thank you Phillips for your excellent Bodygroom device!

hi mimi like what i see get in touch with your contact details as im only a classic member :(