Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Bukkake Clubs?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone know of any private clubs in the London area which cater specifically for bukkake events?

I don't mean swingers clubs which hold the occasional bukkake night. I've tried a few of these and they were very disappointing.

I chatted to a guy on here a few days ago who told me that such clubs exist in Holland and Germany.

Susan

Re: Bukkake Clubs?

Hello Susan,

I would love to get involved with something you may organise in the near future. I have had much experience in bukkake fetish, including movie work. I am trying to promote such interest on the South Coast. I am a little shocked at how little there is to be honest.

Keep in contact as I am very interested. I am only a classic member & cannot send emails direct.

All the best.

Nic

Hello Susan,

tried replying to this once but it's gone !!

Firstly, would love to come to one of your events. If you give me notice I will save my spunk for a hard hitting, heavy load, aimed at you.

I would love to arrange something down in Brighton, I am so surprised that there is nothing down this way. I have been speaking to a few guy's, & we are looking for girls at the moment. You're not to far to arrange a shower.

There is a company based in Munich, John Thompson Productions who make the GGG movies. I have spoken to them alot. They hold huge Bukkake parties most weekends. If you outline that you will not perform full sex & you are a spunk target only, you will be absolutely glazed in semen.

I am only a classic member so contacting may be tricky ??

How would you feel about getting covered in roughly a pint of sperm ? If you like the idea of this contact me & I will tell you more.

All the best.

Nic

Hi Nic

The thought of being soaked in a pint of sperm is just amazing. Is this Brighton or Munich? Can we chat after 9pm tonight? Susan, xxx

Susan,

Very tricky, I cannot send mail direct to you & visa versa.

Someone contatced me the other day & they were not a premium member. I did send them a flirt first, I don't know if this has any relevence ?

Yes, like I say, how would you like to be covered in around a pint of warm man milk ? I have the means if you can handle the finish ? You will be completely glazed & soaked. I hope you are thirsty ?

Cheers lady.

[email protected]

hi

if its in brighton, I can easily help as I'm in worthing

nick

Hi Susan,

Would love to chat to you. Read my last post on this subject & get in touch.
I will be around next week from Mon 6th July, I can then contact you directly for a chat.

Cheers Lady.

Nic

I don't know if this helps, but there is a club in Birmingham that caters for Greedy GirlBukkakeGangbang parties called The Private Club in Aston, Birmingham.

i can arrange a for you to be covered in more than a pint of spunk!! Get in touch!

Hello Susan,
I had a girlfriend who collected my sperm, it took about 3 months to get a cup full, then she'd thaw the deposits out & cover her tits in the goo. It was absolutely amazing to watch that amount of spunk running down her body. Should I start saving now,lol. Bob.

Would be intresting to know. i dont live in england but i do travel to london area every now and again with work

If you are serious, message me. Susan, xxx

Tell me where, and tell me when. I'm sure to be there!!

hi i was from london live outside but have friends in london which i visit regually i drive so travel is no problem i know dulwich as i was brought up in london, could you mail me info here please or not sure if allowed i cold give you a email address not sure if alowed but mail me first and we can take from there please cya M

I'm serious! Only I live in Spain. Any chance you may want a holiday on the Costa del Sol...! x

Original poster has been deleted so I guess this a dead thread.

bukkake

I also live in the south and would also welcome any information on bukkake clubsgroups that may be within reach.

Hi Hotwifeinkent!

I'd love to meet you and explore the non-penetration side of sex; I love to lick and wank and cum in mouths or over bodies and in undies - drop me a line? Or if anyone else is into this, please get in touch!

RE:Hi Hotwifeinkent!

I'd love to meet you and explore the non-penetration side of sex; I love to lick and wank and cum in mouths or over bodies and in undies - drop me a line? Or if anyone else is into this, please get in touch!
img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"