Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Would love a massage and good fucking, daytime late afternoon or after 930pm any day !!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Would love a good looking horny guy to give me a full body massage with oils,and tease.

Love my pussy licked so much,then a nice hard fucking.

Must see photo before we meet.

xxxxx

Re: Would love a massage and good fucking, daytime late afternoon or after 930pm any day !!!!

yes please

Re: Would love a massage and good fucking, daytime late afternoon or after 930pm any day !!!!

Would love to oblige after end of June when back in UK,

Full body aromatherapy & Yoni massage a speciality

no problem

your wish is my comand

ok when where

Would love to meet up for some late afternoon fun.
I'm a great massuer!!!

hi babe!

im not a bad looking guy and pretty good with my hands. (but most importantly with my tongue and cock!!!

i would luv to massage ur sexy body all over then i will lick and suck that pussy till u cant handle any more and r gagging for my long and very thick cock!

get back to me if u fancy it?

Im rather good with my hands and would be happy to help. Young and athletic so able to carry on and on.

I've just read your profile againon costaswing. Loved the photo and like the last time i read it,
It made me as hard as a rock, to tell you the truth my hard cock is in my other hand as i write this, smoothly stroking it up and down.
If you'd like to read my profile please feel free, as you can photo find out a little more about me, what I'm into and what turns me on.
I think you might enjoy it and you never know we might both be turned on by the same kind of kinky sex, which would be fantastic
as I said before please feel free to contact me anytime you want
looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully something more
William
XXX

Re: Would love a massage and good fucking, daytime late afternoon or after 930pm any day

Location and time required, no names, no messing around, just a nice session for the lovely Kelli.
x

Re: Would love a massage and good fucking, daytime late afternoon or after 930pm any day

Fancy Mallorca ? For a very good seeing to on some yachts and beach app lots of scope for creative fucking !

hey Kelly
Im always travelling around the south of spain on the weekends looking for something to do. If you would like to meet up some time im sure we could have some fun
XXX
Kanga

Hi darling,

I do live in Marbella, have a big cock and it's always hard.

If you want me to provide your pussy a very good fuck, just contact me.

I will fuck your pussy mouth and ass. I am 35 years, very atractive.

Kiss

Love your post!

please get in contact!

Hi there - I'm just up the coast in Fuengirola. I'm a practising masseur and just love to lick pussy! We should definitely get together sometime.

I am in the estepona area if you want to meet up and start knowing each other

Hi Kellio,

Are you still looking for the same?

Mail me?

Neil x

Hi darling,

I do live in Marbella, so we're near by.

Send me privat pm so will send you some pictures.

I am a very horny guy will lick your pussy as never before.

Kind regards,

Toni

i´m up for it.

get in touch with me if you are still interested and i will send you some pics of mine.

speak to u soon.

xoxoxo

hi you still in spain... i´m good looking guy and up for it with you x

hi! check out my profile, I live in the Costa del Sol and if you like what you see, we get in touch ..img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"