Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Totally lost

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi new here.. Im guessing you have to pay to send and receive messages..
Any advice greatly appreciated 

I had forgot I've been on this site some time before.. lol... under my previous handle I just noticed that I and others never found anything here but bots, and workers.

Yep thats all

This site seems to be 99.99% bots and remainder site emplo

Same thing i wanted to discuss. Will appreciate any feedback

New here also....Are you saying this is just a waste of time and don't expect to get laid??

New here also....Are you saying this is just a waste of time and don't expect to get laid??
  i am also new here looking for someone to share love together 

ok let chat and see what is going to happen 

New here also.....   are we in Bot land ?

I'm going with the crowd, you seem to get lots of messages from people but when you respond you get nothing WTF?

Been on this site for about eleven months and have spoken to about three real members. The rest were bots or people who get you to sign up to a different site.  

Btw, I live in Sheffield. If there are any women who live in Sheffield or surrounding cities, let me know. I can travel but not host. Hope to actually meet someone for real once this lockdown is over. 

There's a chance to get laid. Its just that some are hesitant and some messages are system generated 

There's a chance to get laid. Its just that some are hesitant and some messages are system generated 

As with all these hookup sites,. It's all 90% BS and 10% if your lucky.. 

Ninety percent BS,.   Ten percent if your lucky...

Yeah welcome to botland UK. The number 1 website that's had us all our of pocket ??????

New to the site, not new to the scene.  I'll see how it goes

Yes I’m a newbie and starting to see what you said get a hold of me I’m no not let’s meet up

I am starting to think so too. 

I also wondered about that. Been getting a lot of emails, but when I reply to them.....nothing. When I look at mt sent emails very few of them have been read....

Agree, I actually know a person and they dont even reply... I dont think msgs get relayed.