Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

FIRST TIME SWINGERS FROM TORONTO LOOKING FOR AN ENCOUNTER

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, just wanted to introduce ourselves... My girlfriend and I have never done this, but in a recent conversation we realized we both fantasized about inviting another man, woman or couple into the bedroom for some fun..

He is : Straight 21 years old, Italian, 5"10 , athletic body, green eyes, and very attractive cute.

She is: 20, Exotic looking (south American) (looks almost like Nicole from pussy cat dolls) 5"5 , tanned skin, brown eyes and dark hair with a gorgeous body. She is BI curious.

Both of us are considered very attractive, clean, drug and disease free. And we are in a 3 year healthy relationship

We are looking for a bi woman, straight guy, or a hot couple to join us. We are located in Toronto ont...

You must be: Extremely attractive, smart, clean, and respectful and willing to work with first timers who are new to this...

Thanks!

RE:FIRST TIME SWINGERS FROM TORONTO LOOKING FOR AN ENCOUNTER

I would definitely be interested, check out my profile and get back to me.

Hello from Toronto

Hi fellow Toronto couple,

What part of the city are you from. Would love to hook up.

We are new to this and are looking to meet other like minded people.

Contact us if interested.

Cheers

Meet up

HI there,

My name is Peter. I am currently in the Caribbean but I will be coming up to Toronto in the middle of December 2012 to early January next year. I am looking for couples or girls for safe fun. Anyone interested can message me so we can chat and get to know each other and we can meet when I arrive.