Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

Midnight Strangers: Gay Grandads In Public Toilets Cock Orgy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Last summer I was new to this area of Wales, in the UK, but whenever I move to a new town or city, it's never very long before I have completely familiarised myself with all the best local gay cruising and cottaging areas around.. it's very much a top priority for me...!
So, after a few days I had discovered that all the best places where together in a small area off the main road that goes out of town.. where there are dense woods on both sides of the busy road.
On my very first excited but nervous walk up their late one Friday night.. after 11pm.. I chose to turn off onto a narrow deserted lane that ran through the middle of some of the woodland.
Before too long I found myself at a gate that opened on to a secluded dark footpath and down past what I could see was an old brick public toilets lit only by the dim glow from the road far behind me.
I am a very experienced public toilet visitor and I know what to generally expect at an old abandoned cottage with the rusty metal gate permenantly wedged open... 
So.. once at the gate I took a deep hopeful aroused breath and walked straight on inside....
After a few short moments for my eyes to adjust to the dark, still, slightly stale smelling Lois I could begun to make out the four ancient pottery urinals in a row before me..
And directly behind me there was a row of three old and broken looking toilet cubicles with the old wooden doors, each one covered in holes of all shapes and sizes! 
I walked into the middle one.. I knew where and how to wait patiently...
Attempting to close and lock my toilet door I realised the bolt was missing anyway.. So I would just have to push the door to a nearly closed position... all the better!!
I undid my trousers and let them drop to around my ankles and I loosened the white femme panties I was wearing.. allowing my slutty black stockings and suspenders to be exposed to view.... should anyone decide to take a cheeky peep through any of those spy holes that literally peppered the three quarter sized wooden door.. and now I noticed all the big holes all over each side of me, in the semi demolished old brick partition walls so that I was now completely surrounded by spy holes and larger gloryholes.... this was enough to send me over the top and I couldn't stop myself from pulling out my now already hard slender 7 inch cock and start to wank off, sitting right there on the dirty old bog!!
My left hand was delving deep down inside my soft silky panties as I eagerly stroked and tickled cmy now tight excited sensitive balls.. tenderly brushing against the soft fine hairs to give me shocks of intense sexual pleasure that I couldn't keep from letting out loud the occasional lustful groan or sigh.....
After about 10 minutes I became aware that there we're other people now in here too!
I could hear and sense the closeness of more than one person approach ing my toilet stall with quiet, careful ease. Soon I could see the door to my cubicle shaking slightly and I knew that I was being looked at through those big gaping holes!
I knew too that someone else was also spying in on me from both sides.. from inside each of the stalls either side of me, I simply knew from years of experience at all this that I had got lucky and now I was feeling so turned on I just had to stand up and let all these strangers have themselves a good and proper look at me.. And being watched is a very big turn on for me, so.. I let out a deliberate loud gasp of "yyyeessss..".. Knowing this would encourage and embolden my uninvited visitors !
And so it did...!!! Within seconds there were three very old men.. grandad types, all over 70yo at a guess.. standing inside the cubicle with me as I stood there, undies exposed and still wanking my hard cock off.. Each of these perverted old gay men was doing something different to me, without a word being spoken by any of us... 
One old boy was by my side, stroking and enjoying a good long look at my nearly bare are cheeks.. another gent was behind me, his big hot right hand already placed perfectly between my now parting legs.. he was happily and expertly massaging and tickling my tightened and available balls from behind me, also examining my now parting are cheeks... Already I was being manhandled undressed abused and pretty much " owned by these 3 kinky old men in only a matter of seconds!!
Pervert stranger number three had his long thick solid mighty erect cock in his hand as it poked out from the zip of his trousers, and he was wanking himself off, but also rubbing his hot purple and very large bell end all over the top of my thighs and my trembling obedient pink are too...!!
In the 2nd part of this story I'll recall everything that took place for the whole of the rest of that night... because we only stayed there a few more minutes, then one of my lovely new masters said to me in a loud dominating and firm whisper.. "You.. You should come with us now to my flat over the road from here.... We're all going to have you good... we gonna take you apart and destroy your tight cock hungry arsehole... you're going to be spit roasted every which way, by all of us together.... then finally your get your face and slave are completely covered in hot thick fresh spunk.. as each of us showers our cum load all over you as you crouch on all fours beneath us... submissive and surrendered... "..
I didn't need to be instructed twice.. I gasped a willing and eager " ohhh yesss.. please.." and that was it.. we were all off!! Together.. For the first of what has turned out to be many long lovely perverted gay BDSM cock orgies together.. the four of us.. sometimes getting videos by them on their mobile phones too....!!! 
Ecstasy !!!!!