Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Dirty Sunday.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Everybody,
Sunday 10th May 2009 in West Yorkshire near Bradford. I will be available with my bf to have as many guys as possible to fuck my juicy tranny cunt and cum over my slutty face. Photos and videos are allowable as long as the participants are happy with it. I will be ready from about 4pm until approx 11pm. Cum on shoot your dirty load over a fucking bitch.
Lucy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Dirty Sunday.

This sounds like a good time can I have some more info sent please.

Love to cum all over you

let me know if i can cum it be great fun

My wife would love to undertake an event similar to the one you describe here. We wondered if you’d be interested in organisinghosting an event where she takes the cocks etc from straight guys safe-sex?

What exactly do you want to know? Invitation only and ONLY guys and Gals with a recent facepic will cross the threshhold.
Lucy xxx

Well you will have to be a very heavy cummer, can you squirt across the Atlantic?
Lucy xx

It will be invitation only and not without a recent facepic so I know who will be turning up.
Lucy xxx

hi there the sound of that, and your profile too, would be very much interested in coming along for some fun ;) young, 23 and can travel no problem.