Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

splash and go friday evening 17 april

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i need a number of guys to come and fill my pussy or wank and shoot over it so i get a full and messy cunt for my husband .he will let you in and i will be waiting blindfolded on the bed,you will quickly unload your cum and then go and leve me ready for the next guy, so dont be shy get in touch

splash and go friday evening 17 april

Great stuff, I'm up for this one!! Please send me some details when your ready.

Stay horny......

Re: splash and go friday evening 17 april

great stuff i into leatherpvcrubber stuff love to unload my cum on you let me know when and where if you want me

hi sounds good to me,i am the man for the job ,please get in touch

sounds good to us would love to join you , miss sexyo can add to the fun with some bi fun for the guys to watch ............ look forward to hearing back from you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds like my kinda nite. let me know details.

hi thanks for your mail.im of away for easter so will message you early next week when i get back with datails and phone number etc but so you know if you can get there (you will need to drive as there is no bus or train nearby)it will be in a friends house close to j5 0n m25.christina.

hi thanks for your mail.im of away for easter so will message you early next week when i get back with datails and phone number etc but so you know if you can get there (you will need to drive as there is no bus or train nearby)it will be in a friends house close to j5 0n m25.christina.

hi all is there any fems here that can gush and who loves pvc and are in to dogging plz let us no as we wood love to meet yp and have some fun. xxx

so how will i find you?

count me in, big repeater....send me details if still on
Lex

message me to my mailbox for details.christina.

hi, message me via my profile and i will give you details.christina.

hello Mrs PVC,

you look terrific: i would love to oblige.

Could you please distribute more info?
I am full loading and busting

lots of fun

tony

hi we are not full members yet but wood love some fun with fems cpls and very femnin tv and ts long as its wet and very very naughty. lol hope to here from you.

K&A xxxxxxx