Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Mail Problem, not Male Problem!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I only joined this site a couple of days ago. I keep getting emails saying that messages have been left here for me, but when I check my box is always empty. Am I doing something wrong or is this a technical problem?

Anyway, I hate to appear rude, so this is a general note of thanks for all those who have messaged me or added me to their hotlist. I'm sorry I have not been able to reply in person. My apologies also if this is in the wrong place. Ana

Re: Mail Problem, not Male Problem!

hiya Ana and welcome to the site,

when you get the message saying you have new mail does it appear in a sort of popup box in the top left corner of your web browser? but then disappears shortly after appearing? and then when you click on the mail button on the right of your screen there's no new messages?

this sounds familiar to me, i even check junk folders or non-matches folders just in case the new mail message is there but it is no where. i even double check my mail settings to make sure that all members and not just prem. members can leave a message, as i wondered whether that was why i couldn't see the new mail.

basically, i'd just ignore it and instead keep your eye on the colour of the mail icon on the right hand side of your browser. if its red, you've got mail, if its manilla, then you've got none.

kalena

xxx

You look gorgeous..please check my profile and get in touch xx

Yes, that's exactly what happens! Thanks for the advice. :-)

Hi Ana,

Please check your "non-matches" mail folder for your messages.

Kind Regards,

Site Admin :-)