Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

nw male starting to think this site is full of cock teasers can you prove me wrong

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

male 39 genuine looking for sex but im beginning to think iv joined the wrong site is there any women out there actually wanting to meet for a good time come on girls prove me wrong and show me that im on the best site there is im also interested in being with a couple for some mf or mfm so come on get in touch

Re: nw male starting to think this site is full of cock teasers can you prove me wrong

well here is a little update still to be proven wrong guess i really did join the wrong site. well if there is anyone who wants some discreet clean sexy fun then message me and il get back to you other than that if nothing happens from this site and my membership runs out i guess il be looking at other sites so come on girls and couples get in touch and keep me here you wont be disappointed im a genuine guy looking for meets im not a timewaster so get in touch if you want some fun

Re: nw male starting to think this site is full of cock teasers can you prove me wrong

Haha, I'm with you bud. Seems all of these contact sites have a good number of teaser listings. The show us the type of chick we all want to dick, but that we never quite get the chance to meat....
Same for SMS services isn't it? Loads of listings but they never seem to change, and when you do try to do some texting you never get any chick to the point of wanting to meet up....it's mostly just a big scam to fleece us horny buggers out of our beer money....