Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

YorkshireFun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are there any animal lovers out there in Yorkshire who would like to share their fun with me? Have experience,but would love more!

Re: YorkshireFun

hi we are interested in this also but cannot get anyone with a dog etc also we want to chat to others that have had the pleasure. can you help or chat maybe.

yes we are animal lovers , get in touch .

we not in yorkshire but can travel orpick you up either way

i never experienced it but would be interested to see u and try it out, im from near malton, where are u

animals are such geat funi live in wakefield you live whereimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

malton, its near york, could i come see u, why are the yso much fun

Ok...i'm fairly new to the scene...can anyone actually explain what is meant by the term "animal lovers"???

Will someone please explain to me what this actually means? img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" ...I'm starting to think i'm far too sweet and innocent for this site! img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" Perhaps if someone would tell us an experience, it might help me to understand.

Thank you! img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Yup I think that you are too innocent.... one would have thought you would have worked out what animal lovers get up tooimg src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

hi just looking at the forum,see you want dog,i have a blk lab i have taken to 3 married females,but iam in the northeast (newcastle) pls get back if you are interested

U mean its actually humanly possible to make love to an animal??? img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" Surely you're not 'avin me on??? How do you do it??? Do women do it aswell??? What animals do you use??? I'm way too innocent for this site!!!

can i just ask do the animals have any say in what you do or do you just abuse them even if you can see its hurting them?