Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Hot Young Couple looking for DOGGING NXT WEEKEND 7 OR 8TH FEB IN ESSEXSUFFOLK

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a young couple looking for dogging fun. We would like to meet up next weekend 7th8th Feb. We live in the colchester area but willing to travel up to ipswich(suffolk) or a big further into essex. Please get back to us if interested. Its something we are dying to try :)

Re: Hot Young Couple looking for DOGGING NXT WEEKEND 7 OR 8TH FEB IN ESSEXSUFFOLK

there is a car park near braintree rail station where doggers meet either in cars near the flitch way or along the old railway line
we have been there recently and had some fun

Re: Hot Young Couple looking for DOGGING NXT WEEKEND 7 OR 8TH FEB IN ESSEXSUFFOLK

ok dear friends i know this is the first time to meet in the net,but am sure you will understand me as i have as you know am looking for someone to give love and respect in a long time relationships without liying to me thier's to much that you have you have to understand and i wanted to heard more of you thank you for doing this honorary thing of writhing to me byyyyyyyyyform ousainou bah the gambia black man in all loving beautys

let us no were and when and we wood be up for it. kelly and andy