Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

looking 4 couple or vwe single male 4 thurs 22nd

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all, we are free this thursday evening,and were just wondering if there are any couples or vwe single males out there who would like to have some fun with me and the wife,if you can accom then do get intouch,we cant accom but will travel if you are not hunderd's of miles away, we are very genuine clean & discreet and expect the same in return.
if you should replie make sure your fillter is off or we cant contact you.

bye for now img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: looking 4 couple or vwe single male 4 thurs 22nd

Hi Im Pete, Im interested in meeting Thursday. Im very easy going and a laugh. Enjoy winging and attend the Office in Bristol. I am not vwe but 7 inch normally work, though I thinkk very good at oral x

Get in touch if interested and we can talk more and maybe arrange to meet

Cheers
Pete

Just wondered if, after checking my profile, you would fancy a trip to gloucestershire for thursday night???

Would love to chat more.

Let me know.

Dan

im free tonight, 23 single male, very we send details

Re: looking 4 couple or vwe single male 4 thurs 29th

hi all, we are free this thursday evening,and were just wondering if there are any couples or vwe single males out there who would like to have some fun with me and the wife,if you can accom then do get intouch,we cant accom but will travel if you are not hunderd's of miles away, we are very genuine clean & discreet and expect the same in return.
if you should replie make sure your fillter is off or we cant contact you.

bye for now img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: looking 4 couple or vwe single male 4 thurs 29th

are tou free tonight, im very interested in a meet and am very we,

let me know, where, when and how