Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

man needed for hotwife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am looking for a man to satisfy me,whille my hubby is made to watch,not into pain or ws and all boundries to be respected.Ready and waiting so come on get in touch !xxxxxxx

Re: man needed for hotwife

me

hi,im up for it email back asp.

hi im interested, drop me a pm and maybe we can arrange something

i would love for you to consider me for the job , i live near by and am always hard and horny. check out my profile and drop me a line....XXX

im up 4 it just tell me where and when

Hey,

Check out my profile - I maybe available to assist as that is what I am looking for!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

This 'scenario' fits my biggest fantasy perfectly, and your hot so that makes it even better!

Id love to chat about what we can get up to together while hubby is tied to a chair beside the bed and made to watch us pleasure each other for hours!

Drop me a line and we can see if we click!

love to just give time and place

Hiya I am in a hotel in Durham for one night very soon, would love you both to come to my hotel room in ethe evening and your hubby can watch us have some fun x

I've just resigned up for the site since moving back to the North East (from London) and would be interested in meeting up.

I'm not a timewaster and can get you in touch with some experienced friends who can vouch for me.

I can travel or accomodate. Looking forward to hearing from you :) x

Im interested aswell and would enjoy the chance to come round. drop me a email if your interested
Thanks
pau;

hey babe, my favourite thing, cuckolding a hubby whilst i service his wife good & proper. Drop me a line & we'll sort something out for soon.