Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

first bukkake party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

petite brunette seeks small group of men 2 - 4 for my first bukkake night, my husband to film as i wank and suck you till you cum in my mouth and over my face and tits. i love cum and love to swallow. can accomodate for a couple of hours, im seeking discreet and clean men with a sense of homor, date to be aranged depending. we live in merseyside and can accom friday and saturday evenings.

Re: first bukkake party

I would be interested am vwe and local just across in manchester, just tell me what date

please i would love to attend youre get to gether , but it dose not say where you are in uk so please lets know where looking forward to lots of fun MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi love to cum mail me when and where have you tried the townhouse in cheshire.

david

Would love to cum all over you but live in Kent!!! What a shame, unless you can accomodate?
Tony xx

no, i havnt been the townhouse, iv heard of it tho, whats it like?

I'm interested and live in Liverpool myself. Get in touch with the details and for a chat

can i wear a maskimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Would love to come then cum all over your gorgeous tits and in your lovely, made to suck, mouth. Let me know when it's happeningimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

due there soon, can i help?

"Hiya you two", JAMES GAMBINO here. i,m into abstaining then heavy cumming. Would love to help cover her in spunk. I,m easy going,polite and non pushy.Please mail me re your BUKKAKE party plans "JAMES"X

hi louise,

love to help your bukkake night get very stikky.

as well as giving you my cum can I also suck your clit ?

im up for meeting anytime
steve

luv 2 cum. im in liverpool and available asap. get bak if you want sum detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

hiya.i would love to cum all over your face and in your mouth.im 20mins from liverpool.please let me know when its happening

sounds like a good time, count me in. just let me know when

love to join and cum on you sounds real horny.say when or give details

I would be interested am vwe and local just across in manchester, j

ust tell me what date

HI PLEASE CHECK OUT MERSEYSIDE BUKKAKA NEW XXXX

please i would love to attend youre get to gether , but it dose not say where you are in uk so please lets know where looking forward to lot
s of fun MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

HI SEE POST NEW MERSEYSIDE BUKKAKA FOR YOU IF INTERESTED LEAVE A REPLY THANK YOU XXX

hi im nick love bukkake fun and would like to contribute,please get in touch x

Yes please !!!
A long time fantasy of mine to attend a bukkake party - I'm only in Manchester so can easily get to you.
Hope to hear from you soon
Take care xxx

Would love to join, you look delicious, big cummer, 25 yo, athletic, horny and would like to cum all over your body all night !! x Keep me updated ximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi going on a stag do in Liverpool mid FEb... maybe a few of us can cum to one of your bukkake sessions

count me in, sounds a great night

Hi, I'm quite new to this, but I'd love to take part in a bukakke session. I live in Manchester, but your not that far away.

Where and when are you thinking? If you want to ask me anything please get in touch.

I'm in and fit the bill perfectly ;)

hi there would love 2 b of service get in touch, cheers

Hi did the event take place? If not this heavy cummer would like a chance to spill over your face :-)

If it went ahead how did it go? Tried to organise a similar event myself with a girlfriend but it proved too difficult...so any tips would be good!

hey guys,

i've arranged a bukkake in sheffield in 2 weeks. you wouldnt be interested in joining us as a couple would you. think there will be another 4 guys and 1 girl.

sam

are you free 18.02..hotel booked in manachester can entertain there?

Hey baby, would love to see you get your lips round this! Heavy cummer as well so ideal for you! Get in touch with contact details, e(email preferred) XXX

hi i am male very fit would love to meet in your bukkake party anytime again.

frankie x