Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

merseyside bukkaka 4 you new

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
to all merseyside males wether as a single male or a group
do you like having your cock sucked would you like to cummm on a very willing male do you enjoy bukkaka ? well what are you waiting for
get in touch any size party welcumm date will be determined by number of replys and posted here

Re: merseyside bukkaka 4 you new

let me know when you want a load of cum on you - more than happy to obligeimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

i wud luv to cum ova u

let me join in and i will cum loads on yu

[
quote]let me join in and i will cum loads on yu

hi well you sound perfect would you be interested in using your place as the venue ? if so get back to me and we can set a date xxx and contact the other people who are attending i will look after your special needs when the party is over xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i would be up for that will you be dressed up, always wanted to fire aload over someone with loads of guys

i would be up for that will you be dressed up, always wanted to fire aload over someone with loads of guys

HI WELL IF YOU WANT ME DRESSED BRING IT WITH YOU AND I WILL WEAR IT SIZE 12 THANK YOU FOR REPLY WE ARE GETTING A FEW TO GETHER NOW SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT A DATE ON IT SOON ONCE VENUE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED XX

anytime babe xx

Hi
to all merseyside males wether as a single male or a group
do you like having your cock sucked would you like to cummm on a very willing male do you enjoy bukkaka ? well what are you waiting for
get in touch any size party welcumm date will be determined by number of replys and posted here

hi well we now have a venue at orrell park in liverpool i had a meet 2day with a very willing host we will be looking at a date mid february i will post it on events page soon xx
up to now we have seven please register your interest if you intend to be there thank you xximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

i would be up for it just need the details

id love to join u love having my 8 in cock suked and its not to far,img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

i have a nice big flat 4 u and any guests u may like to bringimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

id love to join u love having my 8 in cock suked and its not to far,img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

HIYA I WILL POST A DATE THIS WEEK THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY XXX
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO VISIT YOUR NICE BIG FLAT LET ME KNOW XXXXX

HI MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THAT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING I WOULD LOVE TO SUCK YOUR 8 INCHES MMMMMM

LET ME KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU ? XXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

hi there, would luv to cum over you

hi and thanks to all who expressed an interest the event will take place on thursday 12 feb at the liverpool venue meet at 7 30 pm please contact me for the details and to confirm you will attend thanks again xx

still up for this, cant wait 4 details

hi I would love to attend on Thursday. Please send me details of location

JR

Hi Jonnyreb, Remember me,
Yu took me to greedy girl night at xanadus,
Lets get together soon