Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Ravineha19's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 18 December 2019; Thursday, 19 December 2019; Friday, 20 December 2019; Saturday, 21 December 2019; Sunday, 22 December 2019 Hey single guys couples lets plan something for 25 th or 31st we can plan for a gangbang foursome ,group sex please ping us.

Hey would love to join in guys, lets chat and plan something maybe if interested?

Hey would love to join in guys, lets chat and plan something maybe if interested?

Private guys

Hey. Pm me.I am  a Single,28 year guy from Gurgaon. 

Hey I'm interested meeting up with you hope you consider. Inbox me to know more

I am ready to meet join send me or details and no I call you meet me Singal woman gril 

I want to join you guys... Ping me

Please inbox details and let's connect

Hy pm me ..

Love to join, we are two friends 

hi.
i m Marrid man of 39 years Frm DELHI .
Me & My Wife both got into this lifestyle since about three years n have done some good fun in our first year n then suddenly my wife lost intrest in this lifestyle due to some reasons. n since  jan this year we have not done any FUN till now.
n Me Now Got HORNY Fantasy of doing Threesome with some nice looking couples.
Or full swapp between Us & them
Or Fun with  Single Divorce female.

n me now
Looking for Some nice couple  or Single Divorce Female for all the Fantasy I want in West South Delhi....

I want some couple to invite us at their home n My WIFE watch us doing fun n when we start she might get involve with us n then i see her getting fucked by that guy  like i use to Do earlier.
dnt knw when it will happen.

we happy to join you

we happy to meet you

Hey guys! New here and would love to join! Please PM details.