Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

HantsIOW Why do I desire to cuckholed with my lovely Milf wife? Glory hole fun females

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I really have this fixation of having my milf wife serviced or her service a younger single male with a larger than average cock size. We fantasize about this and she gets off on it readily. I wish to encourage her to take a regular Fuckbuddy, how do I achieve this as it appears that most wifes agree with the fantasy but not the actual real thing? Would be very interested in other happily married couples who have experienced this, along with any males who have been the bull, to gain from their experiences and views.
Also milf likes the idea of an annonumous cock at the glory hole her best fantasy so far she say" to bang away onto a cock" Any ideas or experiences, or more importantly location with a Glory hole for a female to use?
I feel that if we were in the right location and situation, with a suitable male it may happen, with gentle encouragmenty. It is my intention to establish a situation in the future, with a male next year to develop this fantasy, and see if it will become real. Any help, and ideas would be appreciated.

Re: HantsIOW Why do I desire to cuckholed with my lovely Milf wife? Glory hole fun females

Well, your post certainly sounds very interesting indeed I must say...

Fancy chatting further?...Check out my profile, all the info you need is on it!

Re: HantsIOW Why do I desire to cuckholed with my lovely Milf wife? Glory hole fun fema

Tell her you don't want her to do it as you might feel jealous...it will stop her feeling pressured by you.

Re: HantsIOW Why do I desire to cuckholed with my lovely Milf wife? Glory hole fun females

hi, your add sounds very very interesting, im a 23 single male with a fairly big cock and would be interested in a meet, drop me a line

sounds like fun if your still looking get in touch!!

hi there

i am VWE and experienced in cuckolding..........what ever u can think of, would love to do..she looks hot and i love MILFs

lets chat

write soon

Lex x

Hi,
You sound like an adventurous couple and perhaps if you read my profile, you may find that I can offer something you would like. I can travel easily and meet anytime in the day or overnight by arrangement. Erotic massge is a great way to enjoy sex and I am sure you would love to see your lady enjoying amazing satisfaction this way. Can we meet for a chat, perhaps over a coffee first to see how we get on and I wil explain in detail how this type of massage works for you. Nick

hi love to help out in anyway got 7inches cut cock any good annxd xx

I have similar fantasy with almost identical results...............all for it when we fuck,but in cold light of day,it's a NO,.........but like you I think,right man,some alcohol,encouragement .mmmmmmmmm

With regard to my wife saying NO in the cold light of day,I really would love to meet another man who would seduce my wife without her being aware that I knew it was going on !!!! the thought of her coming home "full" mmmmm

i want my wife seduced anf fucked regularly go to ruby11 that is her

Ive done this several times with my wife AND Ive seduced the wife of another man while he watched her willingly indulge in in making love to me. Most women really seem to enjoy the fantesy but for many reasons balk at doing it in real life,mone of the main reasons is girls like things to happen spontaneously, a planned event is too cold blooded for most females.
With my wife & with other women, Ive found it best not to tell its going to happen. You clue up the selected male, you settle into a nice Pub & relax over a few drinks in a romantic atmosphere & chat your wife up a bit to set the right mood, during the evening you strike up conversation with the stranger & invite him to join you. A lovely normal social eveining follows with you gently encouraging your wife to talk & relate to the guy(with you quitely caresing her subtly) If she likes the guy, you are now in that spontaneous situation where anything is possible, so you flirt a bit & bring up naughtier conversation. At this point the stranger should move in, chat the wife up discreetly & take a few liberties - you step in and invite him back for a glass of champaign - when you get back you kiss n cuddle the wife a bit & the stranger joins you in cuddling her - its happening !!
Dont overcontrol whats happening, just give your wife a free reign & encourage her. Before you know it she will have her gear off, and be moaning in pleasure as you watch the stranger fuck her.
Afterwards, make sure you stroke her & cuddle her to re-assure her all is ok, and that you enjoyed everying very much.
I just love to watch my wife enjoy a stranger which we.ve done several times. Ive also joined several other couples where Ive seduced the wife this way & fucked her while hubby watched or joined in. Life is good!!

I dont know why, its quite normal to feel like that especially when you admire your wife, guess we are all different.
I love to have my wife enjoy a fuck with a handsom stranger, & I really get off on it & we,ve done it several times now. See my post above on how we organise a naughty evening.

want to play

hi would love to join you in your fantasys drop me a line some time soon

Exactly the plan I have in mind,sounds so easy to say but more difficult to put into practice due to there being an awful lot of males who expect to meet a woman panting for them to fuck her,they don't want to seduce a,nervous first time lady .

tall we 8 inches and thick,loves cuckholed couple to play with and say your the cuckholed couple and we can play together Trevor

i am up for showing her a good time,as you watch ,on my own or as part of a group.Trevor

RE:HantsIOW Why do I desire to cuckholed with my lovely Milf wife? Glory hole fun females

Well, Interesting ! Of course, it is normal for a woman to hesitate initially, but she need to be assured that you love her, and not necessary find a big size guy but any normal looking guys to start with. You need to talk to her much more than just fantasize. Talk to her while on bed. Of course, we could be friends, if she agrees, and we all mutually agree, I can offer myself. I am a passionate lover. I am sure she will not be disappointed and have fun. Let me know!

RE:RE:HantsIOW Why do I desire to cuckholed with my lovely Milf wife? Glory hole fun females

This is an old thread and I wonder of there has been any progress since it was started?

You might get her going by a visit to a club or a sauna. Sometimes the single guys there are a dead loss but the advantage is that you don't hav to do anything and can just play on your own if you like. You can watch other people and can pick and choose from the available guys and go on,y as far as you feel like at the time. We got into it that way many years ago and now have a very active and varied sex life with others.