Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

costa blanca exhibitionist

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we like to go out with the wife dressed sexily, she likes to flash her body but likes to make it seem like an accident.

Our problem is we are running out of ideas for new locations and situations.

We would welcome some ideas of places were we can go for ideal accidental flashing or some situations or positions that she can be in where she accidentally reveals all.

Have you seen someone bending over or sitting somewhere and she shows more than she realises ? what was she doing and wearing ?

Who knows if we like your idea we may invite you along for the show.

Re: costa blanca exhibitionist

My wife is the same, always flashing her big tits about. Be good to get them together.

Re: costa blanca exhibitionist

hi im antony from cartagena, try the poligono estate just outside cartagena.
if you go i´d love to join you

antony x

RE:costa blanca exhibitionist

hi i live ner benidorm i see a lot of upskirt in the tapas ther are benches wher you can get a good vue of o woman flshing the other day i went with my girlfrend on the other side eating was a woman facing me and a man eating with his back to me she noticed that i was looking at her legs she opend them wide so i cold have a clear vue of her panties she was geting exited she kept opening her legs and looking at me it went on for about an houre it was so horny her geting wet showing me me with a hard looking at her and all the people pasing not nowing what was going on i get a lot of this many moor stories if you wold like to now or meet

RE:RE:costa blanca exhibitionist

Hi Paul great story, would love to hear more, thats the sort of thing my wife enjoys.

Were is the best tapas bar for this.

Any other suggestion would be welcome

RE:RE:RE:costa blanca exhibitionist

the best tapas bars are in the olde town where they have benches where you can sit and flash to the guy opposite or the people walking past
i have had many times when i have sat there one occasion when i was with a woman she was facing me and as i looked over her shoulder there was a woman in the next bar opposite me looking at me her legs wide and i mean wide she opened them and closed them and the moor she did it the wider she opened this was so horny then they got up and walked past and she gave me a big smile
today in the ole town with another woman in a clothes shop in walked a woman in a short skirt and coat i noticed she had seemed in her pantyhose nice negs she picked a jacket of the rack i was standing under the stairs she did not take her eys of me as she climed the stairs and smiled at the top mmmm that was hot

RE:RE:RE:RE:costa blanca exhibitionist

that sounds perfect for us, we will give it a try

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:costa blanca exhibitionist

do you like dress mini skirt with no panties ?