Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

"First timer's" party, East Bristol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.11.2008 Date END: 08.11.2008 Hi there! Not new to group sex, but new to this site. I'm a single professional guy who can accommodate for a small intimate party this Friday 7th Nov - of drink, fun n frolics, looking to hear from likeminded women or couples

Re: "First timer's" party, East Bristol

Hi, Single male new to all this and would like to meet a few like minded people for some fun.... would love to come

OK mate - you're welcome (and I think we might have spoken before in the distant past about the usefulness and genuinity of this site, it seems OK) - we need f's 1+ (minimum), none yet but possibly in the pipeline my end, will keep you posted but if in the meatime you can search around too n let me know, cheers...

Hi,

Thanks for your message, will alook and see if I can get some like minded females for some fun for this weekend ( so if any females are reading this do get in touch)

SpK Soon

hi peps.... if theres a party going on then im in!!!! no really hows the girl front going? trying to sort some out as we spk so hope i get a invite!! jules ps not 48.. sill profile!

Looks like this is turning into an all man party!