Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

BUKKAKE PARTY SALISBURY

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ARRANGING BUKKAKE PARTY FOR END NOVEMBER. SALISBURY AREA. 5 - 6 GUYS NEEDED TO COVER ME. SEE MY PROFILE. SEND CONTACT DETAILS. WILL GET BACK TO GUYS THAT INTEREST ME. XXX

Re: BUKKAKE PARTY SALISBURY

DATE OF PARTY WED 26TH NOVEMBER. 8 - 9 PM START.

would love to help out new here but willing :)

"HI", I,m JAMES GAMBINO from SOUTHAMPTON. I,m into abstaining then "heavy cumming" so please contact me if you fancy a soaking .

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" Yeh baby, gimme some!

Hi,

I'm new here ......from Bournemouth.

I've been on the scene as a single male for a few years and love playing with single females and couples. I have absolutely no inhibitions and am not shy in any way.

I like your profile because ot gets straight to the point and filters out the timewasters (there are rather alot of them arn't there?) and I can, hand on heart, assure you I am not one of them.

Your picture is fabulous as well and I want to join you for your bukkake party at the end of november please.

I enjoy naughty all types of sex from filthy fucking to naughty kinky sex (not into scat!!). I am very serious about this and have attached some face pics and others so you can see how genuine I am, then the choice will be yours whether to take things further.

JUST TO BE CLEAR....I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN ANY WAY AND AM A VERY GENUINE GUY.

Bye for now...Olliey

hi
kind african man.looking forward to be invited xxxxx

here is my mobfone .what's a BUKKAKE PARTYimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi

Never tried a bukkake party before but would like to help out, let me know if you need me.

Hi

Never tried a bukkake party before but would like to help out, let me know if you need me.

would like to know more about it

hay there im up for a meet

"Hiya", I,ts JAMES thanks for flirt. Would love to arrange meet but .Genuine and keen to wank over you.Ways of contacting you??? JAMES X

James G.
You keep sending me flirts but I cannot reply Either adjust this or send me contact email.

like to go to your next party,,text me