Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

xd, tv, or bi couples - from241008 to 281008

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi, if any1 intrested in meet from 2day 241008 up untill tuesday 281008 morningafternooneveningsnights or all..lol, can accom or trav, im open minded try any fing 3 or 4times, gotta be sure !!!!, i go with the flow, which 1010 times ends up in bed or sex, no strings but if we both like cum agan. i love stockings heels an the usual stuff weather male or fem or both, so if u fancy some good adult fun contact me soon as, 1st cum 1st !!! well i'l do u in order........lol

Re: xd, tv, or bi couples - from241008 to 281008

im up for a bit of fun any evening give me a shout i like to ware lady's sexy nickers stockings and into cocksucking and giveing....leave me a message and will give you a contact number to chat and meet..ok

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sounds fun !!! when u free

drop me a line i'll send you pics etc
x

Cock sucking in Cardiff 24.10.2011 til 27.10.2011

Bi guy here in Cardiff seeking cock or cocks to suck dry this week,the more the merrier.
Also into bi couples if any about & want to use me as their slut.Send me a message,arrange to meet,no strings,turn up & just leave the rest to me as I suck you dry.

RE:Re: xd, tv, or bi couples - from241008 to 281008

im up for a bit of fun any evening give me a shout i like to ware lady's sexy nickers stockings and into cocksucking and giveing....leave me a message and will give you a contact number to chat and meet..ok

And the profile has been deleted,so why is the topic still being shown? Pity!