Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

IndianNeedsFun's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 2 October 2019; Thursday, 3 October 2019; Friday, 4 October 2019; Saturday, 5 October 2019; Sunday, 6 October 2019 Visiting Goa for holidays and my tall wife would like to get some erotic massage and safe sex to end with

Young 23 age Indo-Canadian, Extrovert,Educated and well manner guy here, Having 6ft height and slim fit sporty body along with good size of tool. 
I love giving oral and receiving it too but only if the lady is shaved down there ??and no penetration without condom so no bareback for me have a lot of fantasies I want to try out and hope to make some friends along the way if it's possible. 
A) we are all adults here so let's behave like that and be straight forward in expressing our desires and fantasies 
B)discretion and safe sex are utmost important to me and am mature enough to know that it's the same for you too
C)I do travel a lot it's not always about sex it's also about having fun loving friends in other cities
Happy hunting mate.
Thanks & regards,
Prince

I have visited swingers club in Europe and have good experience with foreign female ...love to meet u and have wanna fun in India too..

Come to ahmedabad for erotic massage.

like real fuck u badly???