Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

not all single men are TIMEWASTERS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi just to put the record straight,not all single guys are timewasters.
I think couples feel awkward having some guys about
and you cant blame them,but their are a lot of decent single guys
about who are trueto there word and respect couples for what they are.
(meaning married,together, or as a team).
Yes we have a lot of timewasters,we could blame the young guys
for bottling out of a meet,for instance.
But remember,looking at the single males side,there is also a lot
of p**ckteasing couples,single women out there.
These sites are for people to put across there character references
and their trust to the people who share their interests with them.People who are out
there to have quick s**g,or teasing each other with their messages
are just wasting everyones time,and their own money
so lets have some respect and trust together,if you cant meetup,then tell
the people you are meeting as soon as possible,so they can plan their time.I do think people who waste time on here should have a tag to say they are not reliable if they continue to play people up.
thanks for looking...Davie

Re: not all single men are TIMEWASTERS

Well highlighted, I would like to see this type of comment come up time and time again just to remind people to be respectful of everyone else.

wtg x x x x x

Very true. I have had my time wasted by couples and singles, hence I put the nice ones that I have met on my friends list. Wish there was somewhere we could name and shame timewasters, as I could provide a good list so others aren't bothered by these losers.

When I was on another site, I lost count of the number of "couples" who contacted me, only to turn out to be single men...

Well done lads, lets keep this hot.

NOT ALL SINGLE GUYS ARE TIMEWASTERS

SOME OF US ARE THE GOOD GUYS

DONT WRITE US ALL OFF

Couples aren't that innocent. Have had 3 cancel on me this week. Does anyone on this site actually meet anymore?

“Well highlighted, I would like to see this type of comment come up time and time again just to remind people to be respectful of everyone else.

Wish there was somewhere we could name and shame timewasters, as I could provide a good list so others aren't bothered by these losers. “

Couldn’t agree more guys, my pet hate at the moment is single females and couples who don’t respond to messages. You don’t know if they’re not interested, thinking about it, or just couldn’t be bothered to make the effort to take two seconds to hit the “no thanks” auto response. If they don’t want mail why the hell are they on here. A reply, any kind of reply, is better than being ignored.

We’ve probably all seen the women and couples who say they won’t respond to one liners or flirts, and then have a one line profile themselves. Aaarrrrgggghhh.

I have to admit to cancelling a couple of meets, but I always e-mail and text, I also have to admit to not being the best of people for regularly keeping in touch, so at the risk of being in it, I too would love to see a hall of shame.

As you say, keep this one alive, single guys are treated very badly on most of these sites, maybe it’s deserved, if it is, then lets find a way to fix it.

Cizz.

I CANT BELIEVE IT, WE ARE STILL BEING REJECTED

come on couples we need fun,we are not all timewasters

Dont you just hate people,who when you mail them

cant even be bothered to return a message.

This happens when i contact couples mostly

if you do it to them,they say we are timewasters

its not a fair world being a single guy

TOO MANY COUPLES ARE TIMEWASTERS

I could not agree more with this guy!,not only the none repliers but the ones that hurl abuse at you because you dont fit in exactly with their requirements,and then as he says the are the teasers who want you to say exactly where you are coming from sexually and then never get in touch again,my opinion of them rhymes with merchant banker!,nuff said.I feel that single guys get a very raw deal indeed and that this practice extends to the clubs as well,for example ;single women £10 entry,couples£30,single guys(the pariahs of the swinging world)£50,anyway I think its about time the good people who run this site should have a "name ,n,shame list".I could supply about two dozen including a certain couple from the north east whose command of the vernacular is at the least,masterful.
Anyway thats wot I fink.Byeee.Oral.

I totally agree with this and think a hall of shame should be setup and done in all groups that have a contact system so members can see whose doing all this timewasting, I also think it polite for any member who gets a message to reply with a YES or NO to interested or not.
I am married but wife is not and never has been interested in meeting others for what I would say is good clean fun with consenting adults, so why do we have those so called adult act the way they do, I can see where some couples don`t like the idea of meeting a single guy found most times to be the male not wanting his wifepartner with another guy but lets just ask them, "if your into swinging, does your wife have a say in who she might be interested in be them a couple or single malefemale"????
So please all you who have genuine interests be kind to us sungle males and give a reply one way or the other, also WE ARE NOT ALL JUST AFTER THE WIFEPARTNER we are genuine in wanting fun same as you all.
Terryimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

All very valid points...well done guys....

As for not replying, I hold my hands up. But I have aopolgised on the forum for that. It's not 2 seconds, I would have to sit all day answering mail instead of shagging lol.
And I don't want to filter my mail because when I do get time I want to read through and find someone special. (Go for an eyegrabbing subject line folks)

I agree with all of you. The common response to single guys is no. I'm married but play alone. Am I single? Some may think so. But this confusion arises because guys like us seldomly get a response. As for timewasters, I had a single girl go on and on about meeting up. We had good banter over several weeks until I made the relevant arrangements. Then she vanished into thin air. Couldnt eactly ask for a refund. Then of course there's the blonde from Luton who wants to basically substitute her entire diet with cock and cum. I got a great response from a polite "Hi, I'd like to know more about you".
Her education was well worth it - she responded "Fuck off you twat, you are a clueless dick".

Or the "couple" from Kent - profile suggests a couple but she was never home, or available for webcam. Turned out it was a single bloke who thought his best chance was to pose as a couple.

Yeah, if couples and other playmates want our respect they had better respect us.

The biggest trouble is of course that there are more single guys than there are single gals. Guys we have to beg for it and if you aint Johnny Depp well its going to be hard.

You know the old joke about the young boy in the jungle with the young girl, he's just had his first hard on and runs over to the girl and says "Look what I've got" thrusting his newly discovered manhood at her. She looks scornfully at it and then points at her pussy saying "With one of these I can get as many of those as I want!"

Its always going to be harder (no pun intended) being a single guy on the swinging scene than being a single woman or couple. Lets face it, there are some single guys out there who are dickheads and mess things up for those of us who are genuine.

All we can do is keep trying and hope that we will meet some great people and enjoy some great sex!

Holy crap, I can't get enough of the overweight women that scream at you in their profiles, NOOOO SINGLE MEN!!!!

Let's be fair, how many heads do they turn in the street? They'd probably get a hunting rifle aimed at them.

Had to get that off my chest. I'm sick of this ... a sex site that leaves you with less chance of sex than if you went to a pub. I blame the women entirely. You'd think their vaginas were made of gold and not fish scented.